Two QB System?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thank you Manny Diaz.
64C1D6D8-5E89-4B69-9994-132C28ACA4FD.gif

Why after 3 practices are we even discussing this?...................
This is not going bad, but good gawd guys, give the fellas a chance to play and show their thing..........relax.

Advertisement
I have a question i have seen Perry miss some easy throws in the end zone but yet driving the ball down the field easily so what gives ,is it he's not mentally up wise?

Didn't OSU* frequently put Tate in once they were in the redzone? Could see that happening if he isn't the starter.

Advertisement
After 4 practices, if the trend continues with no clear front runner between the QBs, would platooning Jarren and Tate be an option? By all reports, these 2 have separated themselves from Kosi. Albeit by a small margin. It’s my personal opinion that these 2 offer us the best option of winning. Since they both offer different skill sets, would playing both of them be an option until game play ultimately decides a winner? Just a thought. What y’all think?
cmon.gif

I have a question i have seen Perry miss some easy throws in the end zone but yet driving the ball down the field easily so what gives ,is it he's not mentally up wise?
End zone fade is one of the weakest parts of his game. Enos was livid w him at one of the spring games bc of it.

Advertisement
then he should concentrate on those or tells coach that he can't do it then jarren or tate could

After 4 practices, if the trend continues with no clear front runner between the QBs, would platooning Jarren and Tate be an option? By all reports, these 2 have separated themselves from Kosi. Albeit by a small margin. It’s my personal opinion that these 2 offer us the best option of winning. Since they both offer different skill sets, would playing both of them be an option until game play ultimately decides a winner? Just a thought. What y’all think?
Simply does not work.

Advertisement
Back