Two preferred walk-ons from Cypress Bay

Advertisement
Gotta get these rich kid kickers because they have the money to go to all those kicking camps and hire personal kicking corches.

Now that news is out that he's walking on at UM someone will likely offer him a scholarship. I would have tried to keep this as quiet as possible.

oh ****! so not only did we get the top kicker in the nation....but, he wont even take up a scholarship! Kinda impressive
he doesn't have any offers according to that.

He will now. Al identifying a punter is like Harvey Weinstein getting behind a movie script.

Advertisement

oh ****! so not only did we get the top kicker in the nation....but, he wont even take up a scholarship! Kinda impressive
he doesn't have any offers according to that.

He will now. Al identifying a punter is like Harvey Weinstein getting behind a movie script.

Al is a savant when it comes to evaluating punters.

Kid has a leg. Those long kicks made it in a fairly strong left to right wind. Nice get.

2 preferred walkons.

Douche move to even promote it as getting 2 commits, but whatta you expect from a dude name Dieter?

One of our best receivers in the late 1960s was named Dieter -- Dieter Matthes. You should study Hurricane history. You can start by downloading media guide and memorizing all the names of our lettermen since we commenced playing football. Then you can read Jim Martz' book on the history of the program.

The Mods should put you on double-secret probation for the deficiencies in your knowledge of the program.

Gotta get these rich kid kickers because they have the money to go to all those kicking camps and hire personal kicking corches.

Now that news is out that he's walking on at UM someone will likely offer him a scholarship. I would have tried to keep this as quiet as possible.

Maybe the staff did, who knows, would not be the first kid to use us to get a 'ship from some other school.

Advertisement
Dieter Matthes, saw him play my high school Jackson vs Norland. His QB was big time, I think his name was Jackie something. Anyway thanks for bringing back some memories of that time.

Advertisement
Back