two positives

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
Manny Diaz who some were concerned about held Dalvin Cook and FSU to 20 points while starting 3 freshmen LB's along with having his defense on the field almost the whole 2nd half.

second, a top recruit in this years class dm me and said he no one is worried about this lose. they know what richt can do and once he and his fellow recruits get there, it will be different program. he said "we are coming there too make plays. we see they need playmakers"

Advertisement
Every class says that same ****. **** Jacorys class, what 2004, was saying they were gonna bring Miami back.

Big time players step up in big time games. I didn't see any but Walker on that **** field

Our defense had us in position to win, TBH outside of the dalvin TD pass which was a nicely designed play (something we havent seen with richt) we could have held them to less if it wasnt for the offense going three and out so many times

Advertisement
the kid's words to me were " I can see what this team needs. It needs playmakers on offense."

Advertisement
2 positives I got to drink Jack Daniels frank Sinatra and sniff 100 buck a gram Coke...other than that your nuts.

D did great...................MR called the offensive played tonight did not he? when Kaayla threw the pick on a blanked covered man it he woukld have thrown it away it would have been 16-7 and deflated them even more....MR could not adapt during the game and Kaayla is not NFL material right now...he is in no way a Carsen Weintz at Philly.

That freshman QB can thrown on the run..Kaayla cannot throw on the run...the freshman QB was willing to take the hits for the completion and the game plan developed for his was much better.

The defense look great

best tackling since 03 or 04

uniforms looked great

Advertisement
One of the three freshmen linebackers got caught in the cookie jar twice which cost us 14 points. Kid will learn from this and stop those plays in the future. He did the same thing vs GT and was a step slow to the pitch. Not a knock on the kid, he will get faster physically and at reading plays.

Advertisement
What did [MENTION=6710]nycane[/MENTION] do? Naughty boy.. band

Bloodsport_4c18f0_173386.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back