Two NFL caliber throws

This is what makes this site worth reading. Thanks for enlightening us with your wisdom Roman. The toxic posts are what brings this site into the gutter.

Really natural to be emotionally charged after a loss or even a bad play. I think over the years of being a student of football I understand that watching film (good or bad) usually paints a more truthful picture.

Can't tell you how many times that I've had preconceived notions live but my perspective changed after letting time pass and watching it back.

Long story short...I was a much more emotional poster when I was younger. And I get the frustration
I really do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid is going to get better and better. I am willing to take the lumps with him.
I agree. His lack of anticipation is still his biggest flaw IMO, but his progress over these 3 games has been impressive. We’ve left points on the field but you can’t deny that he’s improving and starting to trust his guys! Can’t wait to see him continue to develop!!! Go Canes!

Advertisement
Also, some strangely off-target balls that were caught. Like every deep ball. But Dorsey also underthrew those as well..

Agree. Pope had his man beat by a few yards on that one play in the first half. Can't remember if JW was under pressure or not but if he just airs it out and lets Pope run under it, that's an easy 6.

That hesitation will disappear by the Virginia game. Guarantee it! Yikes.
I'd like to think so but it usually takes a little bit more time. He's just now letting it rip and understanding how it feels to actually complete deep passes. I'm guessing we'll see less delays around the time we face FSU; he should have more of a rapport with receivers not named Osborn and his mental clock should be sped up by then.

Advertisement
I'm sold. JW is the man. Other QBs would have multiple pics by game 3.
If we’re being 100 he should have had two picks in this game one probably would have been a pick six because he didn’t see #31 for BCC. At least now it’s on tape and he hopefully won’t make that mistake against our ACC opponents.

Jarren improves every week. That first throw was beautiful!

There's still a slight hesitation that I think will be gone by the end of the year once he learns to trust his arm and receivers.

Yep, you still kinda see the gears rolling in his head.... by end of season, all of that will be on instinct and more fluid movements. Can't wait to see how special he becomes..

Advertisement
Perry can? He hasn’t shown that he can outside of 2 plays in his time last year and under threw several balls when doing so. Let’s give Williams more time before we try to proclaim what he can’t do
Perry had a few bad throws but after that was good and he look better behind bthe offensr

Advertisement
Back