Two New Visits from Linebackers

chicagocane

Recruit
According to Scout, we have two linebacker recruits coming in for visits in January. I wouldn't mind adding another LB to this class, particularly if DPerryman is thinking about declaring.

Raymon Minor - 4-star OLB from Virginia

Kenny Young - 4-star MLB from Louisiana

Advertisement
Both of those guys are big time. Would be awesome to grab one, but both are major longshots.

Advertisement
Want Kenny Young, goes to a big time school in Louisiana, John Curtis.

Gereld Willis said he would visit Miami, if his ACT scores aren't high enough to be an early enroll e.

Why you breaking Pete's big news? We have been waiting for him to do it since last night. That's just ****ed up

According to Scout, we have two linebacker recruits coming in for visits in January. I wouldn't mind adding another LB to this class, particularly if DPerryman is thinking about declaring.

OP is late to the party these visits were already discussed on previous threads earlier I'm still waiting on Pete

Advertisement

Gereld Willis said he would visit Miami, if his ACT scores aren't high enough to be an early enroll e.

Isn't that the school STA laid the wood to earlier this year?

Isn't that the school STA laid the wood to earlier this year?[/QUOTE

John Curtis did play St. Thomas and honestly I did not see much out of that team. Kenny Young and 5 star WR Malachi Dupre were very quiet and they did get spanked. It's nice that Young is visiting but most think he will end up at LSU along with: Dupre, Noil, Fournette, Willis, and many more. The LSU class will be great.

Major long shots for both. No more than 1% chance....

Tell you what, I would take all the talent at LB we can get our hands on, but I wouldnt trade Darrion Owens for ANYONE. That kid brings the WOOD. He's the kind of Florida 3 star kid that makes those other state 4 star kids look like dogsh*t.

Advertisement
Kenny Young is an LSU lean.

We have a legit shot at Minor. I posted his film last week. He is a very smooth athlete.

Tell you what, I would take all the talent at LB we can get our hands on, but I wouldnt trade Darrion Owens for ANYONE. That kid brings the WOOD. He's the kind of Florida 3 star kid that makes those other state 4 star kids look like dogsh*t.

4 star on 247 sports.

Advertisement

these are the type of players that you take a shot at ...we need a MLB and K. Young would fit nice
take a shot..

Hope we can pull Minor love athletic Outside backers also young but i just think he is LSU bound taking a free trip

Olajuwon Tucker, LB from Cali, committed to USC, set up his OV on the weekend of Jan 25th.

If we can impressive this guy on his visit would be a great get. He can get a lot of playing time.

Olajuwon Tucker, LB from Cali, committed to USC, set up his OV on the weekend of Jan 25th.

If we can impressive this guy on his visit would be a great get. He can get a lot of playing time.

Free trip

Advertisement
Back