Two games that could make or break the season

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s ridiculous that we are justified in worrying about beating these barely .500 coastal teams. That alone should tell you how bad we are.
Yeah and we have to “hope” that it’s a night home game. We should’ve able to go to these schools at 5am with a 100k crowd and have a whisper quiet stadium by half time. Instead for the past 15 years we worry about these coastal lobsters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Based off what? Hopes and dreams. Manny on a 3 game skid against a CIS poster talent level.

If tha man up top aint setting' up shop 6-7 aint gonna stop
Lmao I knew you were gonna say that...

Based off film & personnel, no matter how much crying you do all offseason Temple doesn't have enough man power to beat us & with a new scheme they won't have the advantage of sitting on everything underneath.

We are a better team than Temple from top bottom, if you did a little research & watched SMU vs Temple you wouldn't even attempt to make an argument in favor of Temple.

I get it, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7... That's all you know & all you can say I understand I really do, but that's just the most obvious & typical trope to look at for the season, there's no nuance, no context, no intelligence & no examination of anything in that take, it's the easiest take in the world to have, but if you really feel like that you're wasting your time even watching the games this season.

Lmao I knew you were gonna say that...

Based off film & personnel, no matter how much crying you do all offseason Temple doesn't have enough man power to beat us & with a new scheme they won't have the advantage of sitting on everything underneath.

We are a better team than Temple from top bottom, if you did a little research & watched SMU vs Temple you wouldn't even attempt to make an argument in favor of Temple.

I get it, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7... That's all you know & all you can say I understand I really do, but that's just the most obvious & typical trope to look at for the season, there's no nuance, no context, no intelligence & no examination of anything in that take, it's the easiest take in the world to have, but if you really feel like that you're wasting your time even watching the games this season.

6-7 is the only thing that's counts?????

The only team I watch is tha U and based off your flawed Temple vs SMU observation its no different than Enos as OC while at Bama

Can Mandy get the team to tackle block and catch? If so will we should win the coastal and if not???? Like you said 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7.

The only team I watch is tha U and based off your flawed Temple vs SMU observation its no different than Enos as OC while at Bama

Can Mandy get the team to tackle block and catch? If so will we should win the coastal and if not???? Like you said 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7, 6-7.

6-7 means exactly the same as our #2 ranking did in Richt’s second season.

Every year is a restart. You have to consider coaching and personnel changed from season to season, especially when one side of the ball was 90% responsible for the Ls.

Advertisement

Except for the fact Enox was never an OC at Bama & his offensive scheme is nothing close compared to Lashlee's.

Like I said I understand why you feel the way you do, but at this point you're just whining for the sake of whining lol.

If you're so certain we're going 6-7 again you're wasting your time even paying attention to this season.

Advertisement
Back