Two games that could make or break the season

Except for the fact Enox was never an OC at Bama & his offensive scheme is nothing close compared to Lashlee's.

Like I said I understand why you feel the way you do, but at this point you're just whining for the sake of whining lol.

If you're so certain we're going 6-7 again you're wasting your time even paying attention to this season.

Sigh all it takes for you is a coupe of twitter hype vids.

Remove King from the equation, will we be a better coached team under Manny Diaz?

If this don't improved -Tackling, blocking or catching expect 6-7

Northwestern mofos always falling for the falling for the okie doke

Advertisement
Sigh all it takes for you is a coupe of twitter hype vids.

Remove King from the equation, will we be a better coached team under Manny Diaz?

If this don't improved -Tackling, blocking or catching expect 6-7

Northwestern mofos always falling for the falling for the okie doke
Not at all. I'm just not a moper who actually does my homework on the game & the details.

Until King gets injured why would he be removed from the equation? And who knows if we'll be a better coached team under Diaz, there's only one way to find out, which will be whenever the season starts.

And why you keep saying if? Don't you know for a fact we're going 6-7?

North Carolina is definitely a solid team that’s on the rise, but I seriously don’t see the hype with them. We almost beat them last year and they lost to some suspect teams as well. I guess people are blinded by them almost beating Clemson. We will stomp them this year at the Rock.

Not at all. I'm just not a moper who actually does my homework on the game & the details.

Until King gets injured why would he be removed from the equation? And who knows if we'll be a better coached team under Diaz, there's only one way to find out, which will be whenever the season starts.

And why you keep saying if? Don't you know for a fact we're going 6-7?

Sunshine pumpin' is in full effect

You keep saying KING KING KING like the canes were a QB away from beating DUKE FIU or Latach

Until the current staff prove they're not a Staph I'm saying 6-7

Under Manny one loss will implode into many

Sunshine pumpin' is in full effect

You keep saying KING KING KING like the canes were a QB away from beating DUKE FIU or Latach

Until the current staff prove they're not a Staph I'm saying 6-7

Under Manny one loss will implode into many
I'm the furthest thing from a Sunshine pumper & King is not the only factor in why I believe the team will be better this season.

I've discussed it in full detail on several threads, offensive scheme, improved run game, stronger DLine & maturated experienced Safety play, are the main reasons.

The biggest question marks are LB & CB play, but those are things that remain to be seen depending on health, depth & style of overall play that we adapt to as a Defense throughout the season.

Just because I'm not whiny screaming 6-7 in every thread doesn't make me a Sunshine pumper. If we still had Enox as our OC I would actually be leading the charge saying we going 5-7 this season, but things change & can get better with personnel & coaching changes.

But nevermind all that, it's much much easier to just pound on the table & say 6-7 over & over again, which like I said, I understand it completely, it just doesn't make sense if you have that opinion to even watch or discuss anything about team until the season if that's what you think.

Advertisement
I refuse to act like a whipped pup just because we've sucked for a while. If we had that kind of attitude in the early 80's we'd still have an empty trophy case.

But the problem is, he isnt.

Nope. The ONE game I recall us really coming out to play in the past several years - was the Notre Dame game. Seems like we always came out flat - like we'd been sedated.

Not that game. Ed Reed spent some time with the team - and it was Ed Reed that got them worked up for that game.

The problem hasn't been off-weeks - it's been coming out flat, uninspired, unconcerned, and half-assing around.

Ed can smell that kind of **** from Miami to Louisiana - and that's not going to happen with him there. He won't let it.

I refuse to act like a whipped pup just because we've sucked for a while. If we had that kind of attitude in the early 80's we'd still have an empty trophy case.
A lot of loser mentality going around. You're absolutely correct in your opinion....

If our 2 deep comes along, our starting 22 is a top 12 team..and with this schedule could put us in the convo..with that said games aren’t won on paper..biggest question mark is the oline

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back