Off-Topic Twitter HQ = Miami Locker Room

Kinda odd he got banned during a conversation on free speech in which he is on the side of censorship.

How’s that censorship working out for somebody? Sucks when it happens to you.

It’s a simple argument regarding Twitter. It has become, practically, the de facto town square of the United States.
More so than any other social media platform. That’s the best anti-censorship argument you can make regarding Twitter. And at the same time, there is no way to force fairness, there never really was, unless you wanted to go through a difficult and time consuming legislative process.

Plus guess what? It is still owned by a private entity, though not publicly traded. Everybody should still be happy right?

But the left is now apoplectic because their clubhouse and progressive echo chamber is now owned by an entity that wants more inclusion of thought.

Just think on this, an innocuous satire and comedy account like Babylon Bee, with a more traditional/right political lean, was banned for eight months until Elon came in.

Advertisement
No, he got a warning. It takes more than one to get banned. On top of that, just one comment usually gets deleted, when it goes on is when there's a problem. I've said many times you've got to work hard to get points.
There are literally posters here challenging people to fights and throwing out far worse insults on a weekly basis. Ref it even or go **** yourself and your points system. You've been on my nuts for awhile, if you have a personal problem say it with your chest.

Last edited:
There are literally posters here challenging people to fights and throwing out far worse insults on a weekly basis. Ref it even or go **** yourself and your points system. You've been on my nuts for awhile, if you have a personal problem say it with your chest.
First you called him Karen, then dumb. He said nothing insulting to you. I ignored the first one, but you kept going. If you have a problem with insults, report them. I honestly don't care about you in the slightest. You've had plenty of good posts, you just need to avoid being confrontational.

Certainly you can see where insults on an OT board about hot button topics might be a little bigger problem than the main board. I've changed your warning point to expire tomorrow so it won't count against you past that. But again, there's room for other opinions and people aren't dumb because they don't share yours.

Advertisement
Back