Twitter abuzz with Robert Nkemdiche commit

Advertisement
Everybody thought he was a lock to Bama. I think he was worried about Courtney Upshaw slipping to the 2nd round plus Clemson offered half of his h.s. team. I hope we can land Demarcus Walker (for DE).

Advertisement
if you don't think this guy got paid in a major way...then im smh at you. how more obvious can it get with the Claim$um Tigers?

6.gif

Advertisement
On second thought, this cat might be trolling Clemson. He committed w/o pops' approval. He comes from a great family, btw....love those Nigerian student-athletes.

They work hard on the field and and in the classroom. It's a culture, brah. SMH.....

He's scheduled to visit Bama next weekend. He cancels, this sticks.

On second thought, this cat might be trolling Clemson. He committed w/o pops' approval. He comes from a great family, btw....love those Nigerian student-athletes.

He might not be..
Two of his teammates are going to Clemson and his HS coach played ball with Dabo..
I thought he would follow his brother and go to Ole Miss..
Miami went after his brother but he didn't qualify if my memory is correct..
I posted about Robert back in Feb: LINK

Advertisement
robert nkemdiche ?@Robertusmagna_1 I'm trending world wide .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SMH....it's over.

Advertisement
Clemson, like FSU, is a perennial 9 win per year team. Not worried about teams who dont win championships EVER

Advertisement
Back