Tweet the local scumbag recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Premium
Broke told you not to do it. I'm saying I think you should do it.

Make them uncomfortable. Shine some light on them. ****roaches hate the light. Blast the fck out of them.

I don't Twitter, but if I did, I'd blast the **** out of the local disloyal flip-floppers.

Use Twitter for a valid purpose. Show your local pride and your love of this U. This is what Twitter was created for.

Go get em!!

Advertisement
Shut your ole fake wishy washy a55 up. "Manny diaz is a horrible hire" ain't that what you said?....

Shut your ole fake wishy washy a55 up. "Manny diaz is a horrible hire" ain't that what you said?....

you calling anyone out on **** they've said here is like Sandusky calling out someone for cheating on their wife...

Lmao at Golden's #1 bottom ***** calling anyone out

You a bltch you dumb mf... but I'm a golden supporter gtfoh IMG_0272.jpg

Advertisement

Look at this fake bytch coming at the Living Legend making **** up. I was cautiously optimistic about the Diaz hire. I listed the negatives and the positives and hoped for the best because he was paired with the best DL coach in the country.

Now go back to lapping up Folden's ****, fckboy.

Advertisement

Look at this fake bytch coming at the Living Legend making **** up. I was cautiously optimistic about the Diaz hire. I listed the negatives and the positives and hoped for the best because he was paired with the best DL coach in the country.

You are one corny mf stfu you clown

You are one corny mf stfu you clown

you attacking other posters with your blatant racism is going to catch up with you....

Broke told you not to do it. I'm saying I think you should do it.

Make them uncomfortable. Shine some light on them. ****roaches hate the light. Blast the fck out of them.

I don't Twitter, but if I did, I'd blast the **** out of the local disloyal flip-floppers.

Use Twitter for a valid purpose. Show your local pride and your love of this U. This is what Twitter was created for.

Go get em!!

I don't do twitter, but I know it was invented to harass 17-18 year olds trying to do what's best for them.

Solid logic there.

I'm with Franchise. We need a to unite cane fans into a twitter army. What could go wrong?

Advertisement
be a 30 year old tweeting at 17 year olds because they didn''t choose your favorite school.

You a bltch you dumb mf... but I'm a golden supporter gtfoh View attachment 41345

This fckboy points to the last couple months of Folden's tenure as proof that he didn't have his nose up Folden's *** for the entire time he was here. Fckboy is quoting a post from the end of Folden's last full year as HC.

Shortly before you posted that you were still sucking Folden's ***, fckboy. Post all the **** you said immediately before that where you thought we turned the corner, fckboy. Post your **** after we had that little 3 game win streak.

Advertisement

You a bltch you dumb mf... but I'm a golden supporter gtfoh View attachment 41345

This fckboy points to the last couple months of Folden's tenure as proof that he didn't have his nose up Folden's *** for the entire time he was here. Fckboy is quoting a post from the end of Folden's last full year as HC.

Shortly before you posted that you were still sucking Folden's ***, fckboy. Post all the **** you said immediately before that where you thought we turned the corner, fckboy. Post your **** after we had that little 3 game win streak.

I wanted golden gone since the end of the of the bowl loss to Louisville

Last edited:

I wanted golden gone since the end of the of the bowl lost to Louisville

Lying racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back