Tweet the local scumbag recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao at Golden's #1 bottom ***** calling anyone out

You a bltch you dumb mf... but I'm a golden supporter gtfoh View attachment 41345

This fckboy points to the last couple months of Folden's tenure as proof that he didn't have his nose up Folden's *** for the entire time he was here. Fckboy is quoting a post from the end of Folden's last full year as HC.

Shortly before you posted that you were still sucking Folden's ***, fckboy. Post all the **** you said immediately before that where you thought we turned the corner, fckboy. Post your **** after we had that little 3 game win streak.

I wanted golden gone since the end of the of the bowl lost to Louisville

which bowl lost to Louisville?

Advertisement
If Chise did Twitter, he would be one of the best follows around. I like the cut of your jib, sir.

I'm convinced Brock is a bot. Artificial Intelligence experts at Carnegie Mellon University were tasked with utilizing the intellect of Paranosboy Cane but were told to give it the sensibilities of a 15 yr old from Kendall.

I'm convinced Brock is a bot. Artificial Intelligence experts at Carnegie Mellon University were tasked with utilizing the intellect of Paranosboy Cane but were told to give it the sensibilities of a 15 yr old from Kendall.

Well **** lol

Advertisement
I always do. I call them sellouts & tell them they aren't welcome back home. **** them ****suckers. If you aint with us your against us PERIOD

Advertisement
Got dudes like Jack Pope from ******* Livonia NY giving up scholarship offers to come down to Miami as a preferred walk on because it's his **** dream to do so..and these ****sucking kids can't even put on for their OWN CITY. Lol

Last edited:
Brock/Franchise brouhaha. What a time to be alive!

B447A727-2767-4896-A234-1F9B422A3EA5_zpsowltte8f.gif

Dumbest **** I've ever seen. Mad at kids for not picking the u? Because they grew up here they should all wanna play here. Even if it's not what they want. By that logic everyone in South Florida and all of you on this board should be a Miami Dolphins, Miami Heat, Miami Marlins, Florida Panthers fan. No excuses.

The []_[];2775040 said:
Dumbest **** I've ever seen. Mad at kids for not picking the u? Because they grew up here they should all wanna play here. Even if it's not what they want. By that logic everyone in South Florida and all of you on this board should be a Miami Dolphins, Miami Heat, Miami Marlins, Florida Panthers fan. No excuses.

Think Chise was specifying recruits that like to troll Miami. We're fully aware that not every kid's going to come here. It's impossible, the logistics won't add up. Sometimes a kid just wants to get away. For that recruit that decides 6-8 months that he'd rather go to USC, Oregon, Washington, Ohio St., etc... because they want to go somewhere else or it's the best fit for them. It sucks, but it is what it is.

For the kid's that are committed to us, but like to play the games and leave us hanging at the 11th hour - I think those are the kids that Chise is gearing towards. I'm not going to harass them, but I'm also not going to be part of the bunch that says "Hey, good luck over in X city and rep the 305. Don't listen to the haters."

Advertisement
The []_[];2775040 said:

I'm a fan of every one of those teams. No excuses.

The []_[];2775040 said:

Think Chise was specifying recruits that like to troll Miami. We're fully aware that not every kid's going to come here. It's impossible, the logistics won't add up. Sometimes a kid just wants to get away. For that recruit that decides 6-8 months that he'd rather go to USC, Oregon, Washington, Ohio St., etc... because they want to go somewhere else or it's the best fit for them. It sucks, but it is what it is.

For the kid's that are committed to us, but like to play the games and leave us hanging at the 11th hour - I think those are the kids that Chise is gearing towards. I'm not going to harass them, but I'm also not going to be part of the bunch that says "Hey, good luck over in X city and rep the 305. Don't listen to the haters."

Agree 1000% with this, still doesn't change a thing if you're tweeting at a 17/18 year old making his own decisions for his own life and future.

The []_[];2775040 said:

I'm a fan of every one of those teams. No excuses.

So am I, but is every poster calling these kids traitors fans of the hometown teams as well?

Advertisement
I understand OP's game but this is a bad idea on all fronts. Gotta lockit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back