TVD

Advertisement
Advertisement
As most here I expected him to perform ala 2021 yet out of 3 years that was his only decent year. If you need a QB why would you pick him? and, if no one does do we take him back? I think he made a mistake entering the portal and see him as a risky selection regarding what he probably expects from his NIL and based on what he might deliver. There is a ton of QB's and some sites hype him and many denigrate him. I really thought North Carolina was a fit for him yet NC grabbed the A&M player. Perhaps SMU might grab him, not sure since I have no clue where they stand at QB. Lashlee might be his best option but can they afford his NIL terms? I have a feeling the many players jumping into the portal are going to be disappointed when they end up on the street realizing what they threw away, you know...like an interception ruining you plans! inTVD!
Just curious my friends, why is TVD WANTS to leave THE U like this. Can someone EXPLAIN PLEASE. And skipping a BOWL GAME. He seems like a spoiled little.

Just curious my friends, why is TVD WANTS to leave THE U like this. Can someone EXPLAIN PLEASE. And skipping a BOWL GAME. He seems like a spoiled little.
Him leaving early benefits us and him, like if he’s spoiled them every single qb who we are after in the portal is spoiled because they are skipping the bowl game too lol

Also mario literally said in an interview that tvd has to make up his mind…Basically saying u need to move on buddy lol. Idk why this narrative of him not playing in the bowl game is some kinda shot at us it’s literally normal for every qb we are after

As most here I expected him to perform ala 2021 yet out of 3 years that was his only decent year. If you need a QB why would you pick him? and, if no one does do we take him back? I think he made a mistake entering the portal and see him as a risky selection regarding what he probably expects from his NIL and based on what he might deliver. There is a ton of QB's and some sites hype him and many denigrate him. I really thought North Carolina was a fit for him yet NC grabbed the A&M player. Perhaps SMU might grab him, not sure since I have no clue where they stand at QB. Lashlee might be his best option but can they afford his NIL terms? I have a feeling the many players jumping into the portal are going to be disappointed when they end up on the street realizing what they threw away, you know...like an interception ruining you plans! inTVD!
I think you all don’t know how bad other teams qb situations are lol. Tvd is a good option for some P5 teams out there lol, he probably will wait until the top chips fall to commit but there are teams after hik because they believe they can get the most out of him and his highs are worth his lows for some teams just not us lol

Advertisement
Thanks for your information fraggle.

Negative!!!!!.. In fact, I hope he does get picked up by someone we play next year so we pommel his soft ***!……..
Commonwealth Games Sport GIF by Birmingham2022

With this portal it influence the recruiting. There is No more loyalty. I miss the old days.

Advertisement
Until TVD humbles himself for legitimate shot to prove himself he’ll end up at some D-II school as last resort and fade away.

Hey why don’t he declare NFL everyone else thinks there NFL why not TVD , bypass all the hassle and go NFL .

GOCANES

Advertisement
Again, I'm haunted by those Oregon fans who come on here and said, wait and see, Mario is a QB killer. At least he got the OL on the rise.
And those same fans are not to be found regarding how Herbert is soooo much better since being in the NFL. And I’m not saying he’s trash because he’s not but his game is his game and it’s starting to look like scapegoating Mario was the easy way to explain where Herbert may be deficient.

Advertisement
Back