TVD

fraggle

Senile Senior
Regardless of the last several games, I really want to see what TVD will bring to the team. Of all the QB's he had the the full education in spring and fall of what Lashlee expects from the QB. Of course Garcia too but he is out. King may have watched film and sat in but being on the practice field is best for learning and King missed a bunch. If no other reason I can't wait for Saturday, I think TVD will be special...now as long as our receivers will catch the catchable throws and not have dropsy...we might do quite well. GO CANES!

Advertisement
Advertisement
TVD is more likely to stay in the pocket longer and for an OL it is easier to develop a pocket then it is to block for a QB who moves out quickly. A QB can help his OL by being consistent. Tomorrow will tell us a lot about this team and if they have quit or if they are determined to improve. I like everything about TVD and wish he (or Garcia) had started the season, sad that the opening game was Bama and they went with King because of the preseason hype. The after injury King was not the same as pre-injury King. TVD or Garcia deserved the start based on their performances in practice and scrimmages.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back