TVD vs TAMU, VT, & Duke 2022

Advertisement
Advertisement
We did enough in the passing game to beat the most talented defense on our 2022 schedule. Hope we can clean up the "beating ourselves" aspect of the offense more than anything.

Can’t lie oline didn’t look too bad, he had time. Outside of a few bad throws and receivers not getting separation, that wasn’t a horribly played game.

At the time I was like “Ok, we could have done better but it was a decent showing against a top team” Then the season played out and I realized that A&M sucked. We just sucked worse. Also, Mario/Gattis going ball control when we were down more than one score was one of the biggest ***** moves I’ve seen in a while. They totally gave up on winning the game and played just to keep the score close.

We did enough in the passing game to beat the most talented defense on our 2022 schedule. Hope we can clean up the "beating ourselves" aspect of the offense more than anything.

The amount of missed/dropped passes in this game was insane. Probably the only game last year that Gattis called well, but where we just blew every opportunity we had to score.

Didn't do near enough in run game.

For 2023, the contest between Miami's OL and AtM's DL will.decide the game.

Has Miami improved far and fast enough?

Advertisement
There was no imagination in that offense. I think TVD held the ball a bit too long but thats probably from a lack of separation from the pass catchers. Gotta give TAM credit their defense was locking up. But where are double moves, corner post, post corner, hitch and go, pump the bubble screen and go vertical never kept them off balanced. A lot of drops

That parrish drop and redding miss on the crosser hurt my soul

Also i thought this was one of gattis well called games, from 20-20 he was solid then redzone we played sca
Same! If Parrish caught that he would have walked into the endzone. The Tyrique botched punt was an absolute game changer and the missed FG in Q1 was another self inflicted wound. Those few plays changed the outlook of the entire game.

That parrish drop and redding miss on the crosser hurt my soul

Also i thought this was one of gattis well called games, from 20-20 he was solid then redzone we played scary
I almost forgot about that play.. Yea I dont need to see anymore of Parrish, dude has limited upside and he cant even make plays in big game that are right there? Bring on the next guys! :ibis-roflmao-sm3: RB room is too crowded for him to be stealing carries..

Advertisement
Same! If Parrish caught that he would have walked into the endzone. The Tyrique botched punt was an absolute game changer and the missed FG in Q1 was another self inflicted wound. Those few plays changed the outlook of the entire game.
Ugh. I forgot about the Tyrique botch. I think Im going to throw up my bacon egg and cheese sandwich. So many self inflicted mistakes.

Advertisement
I was honestly taken aback how dominant for a majority of the game we were up front on the o-line. At the time, gave me hope for the rest of the season, despite having no business losing that game.

And then we all know what happened next lol, as if it’s not mentioned at least five times a week by fake fans on here.

Advertisement
Back