TVD update

Advertisement
Lake is optimistic that he gives it a go tonight and plays. We come down to game time.

I just don’t understand him wanting to play unless there is no risk of further injury or he wants to prove to pro scouts he is healthy.

It much to really gain by playing for him.

Will be really interesting to see if he comes back. If he declares I don’t think he goes before rd 5 or later

I just don’t understand him wanting to play unless there is no risk of further injury or he wants to prove to pro scouts he is healthy.

Will be really interesting to see if he comes back. If he declares I don’t think he goes before rd 5 or later
He either returns or transfers. I dont think he leaves for the NFL unless he thinks he can make a team by being a day 3 pick

Advertisement

Its an injury that can't get worse ... just playing through whatever pain.

If you are any kind of athlete and have a chance to play you do it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it kills him the season went the way it did. He just wants to give it all he has. He's not a quitter. People criticize him for not being a vocal leader but this is leadership at it's best in a different way. Actions speak louder than words ..
don't you think a true leader would have been working with his WRs in the off season?

Advertisement
Back