TVD tweets Diaz building something special. 🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Love that these kids that have turned things around see what I have been seeing. Optimism versus skepticism. Seeing the good over the bad, enjoying watching the progress and see even more success as Manny gains knowledge. Starting over kills our recent progress with no assurance a change will succeed.
Jesus someone needs to give you your meds

really? the young kids who haven't suffered through years of bad culture and coaching didnt.
if not for injuries he'd still be starting Gaynor, king, and a few others. The guy is a complete clown.
Has no idea chase smith could play until last two weeks but marches overweight flagg out there?
ALL OF THIS

Advertisement
Are coaches allowed to pay players to market them to their respective schools? Is that a loophole?

Where did u get the idea that it’s orchestrated by the players? This is from chapter 1 of “shady politics” written by diaz sr.
come on. This was 100% orchestrated by the players. They've done it verbally in post practice interviews. Not sure why so many are surprised. There's a lot of emotion in that locker room right now.

Advertisement
Trailer park? Cmon now man I ain’t a chief.

Hey.. so I’m curious, what’s the pay nowadays for speed counting overturned boxes of toothpicks? You guys get benefits.. aside from the Medicaid, obvs?

You can’t hang old man, don’t even try.

Advertisement
come on. This was 100% orchestrated by the players. They've done it verbally in post practice interviews. Not sure why so many are surprised. There's a lot of emotion in that locker room right now.
Rambo coming back then ? Not sure why he’d get involved if he gone anyways

This looks like something coaches encouraged .

Advertisement
Now all of them doing it... Absolutely disgusting man... These players really happy winning 7 games....
Exactly. 7-5 mediocre bs. I gotta be careful tho, don't want to get banned for speaking the truth about these fragile *** jits. I said these kids were soft and they only want Manny to stay so they can keep their dumb *** trips to Top Golf and continue writing post cards to their mamas. Soft *** ninjas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back