TVD transfers to

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y
we're a kneel away from 7-1 after a 5-7 season with another top 10 class on the way

you guys are absolutely insufferable
Yeah ... but TVD still should not have played last night. Banged up physically and mentally unable to be effective ... afraid of getting hit again. Kid should be on the bench healing while EW plays and actually completes passes down field.

To pretend he's not been a liability with his play as of late is disingenuous. Couple that with, what appears to be an aloof attitude, well...
nobody is saying he isn't a liability but he's played well enough for us to be 7-1

AND

there's nobody else on the roster who is best suited to win any of our remaining games

so constant *****ing and moaning and bringing him down on here and twitter by the fanbase is doing absolutely nothing and completely useless (and toxic) UNTIL at least the offseason when an actual change can happen

Advertisement
Is this your first year following college football or TVD's burner account?
Other CFB fan bases don’t do what this fan base does. It’s well documented and mentioned countless times. TVD played like **** yesterday. I have no problem admitting it.

But this is the same kid that turned down transferring bama to stay here. Same kid that went 375 Yards 5 TD and 0 int Against AM.
Same kid with torn ligaments in his hand, bruised knee, bad back, and is still out there trying. He is injured, and not playing well. It’s as simple as having the discussion he needs to rest and heal and get better.

There’s a lot of teams that go through this. But half the fanbase publicly berating the kid is not a good look. Clowning on him and telling him to transfer is sad. He is a Cane.

You’re fooling yourself if other recruits/players/coaches don’t see this and use it against us.

There’s a difference between criticizing play, and embarrassing a player. unfortunately, this is one of the many reasons our fanbase doesn’t deserve good things.

Other CFB fan bases don’t do what this fan base does. It’s well documented and mentioned countless times. TVD played like **** yesterday. I have no problem admitting it.

But this is the same kid that turned down transferring bama to stay here. Same kid that went 375 Yards 5 TD and 0 int Against AM.
Same kid with torn ligaments in his hand, bruised knee, bad back, and is still out there trying. He is injured, and not playing well. It’s as simple as having the discussion he needs to rest and heal and get better.

There’s a lot of teams that go through this. But half the fanbase publicly berating the kid is not a good look. Clowning on him and telling him to transfer is sad. He is a Cane.

You’re fooling yourself if other recruits/players/coaches don’t see this and use it against us.

There’s a difference between criticizing play, and embarrassing a player. unfortunately, this is one of the many reasons our fanbase doesn’t deserve good things.
Pass tense. What have you done me lately? Nice try.

Advertisement

How, exactly is anyone "embarrassing" him? If you don't think fans being critical of him and emotional happen everywhere then I encourage you to spend some time around other programs.
Maybe if he came out and had a semblance of contrition he would be viewed differently, as it is he comes off as indifferent.

soft.gif

Yes they do. Thanks for exposing yourself. You don’t watch any other games or follow CFB as a whole clearly.

Advertisement
To pretend he's not been a liability with his play as of late is disingenuous. Couple that with, what appears to be an aloof attitude, well...
Yeah I don’t care about the aloof attitude stuff or people trying to psycho analyze him. That’s weird to me.

But dude can’t make any throw right now. Screens. Nope. Five yard wide open standing still. Nope. Deep balls. Nope.

He can’t play anymore. People pretending that somehow Dawson should make things even easier for him are just searching for something.

You want athletes to play through slumps but this has gone into different territory

Y

Yeah ... but TVD still should not have played last night. Banged up physically and mentally unable to be effective ... afraid of getting hit again. Kid should be on the bench healing while EW plays and actually completes passes down field.
TVD has probably been the least hit QB this year in college football. I just think he doesnt put in the work to get better

Advertisement
Back