TVD transferring from whisky?

he also couldnt establish a run game but I still think he did ok with tvd. tvd just got exposed.
I could care less about the kid, he held us hostage two offseason in a row
Rpo don’t work when the qb never pulls the ball and allows everyone to crash down on the rb . Tvd held us back now he is leaving transfering from
Wisconsin because he sucks

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol I know. Your joke has to tie in with the thread somehow tho man..your joke belongs in the same category as TVD facing C2 bail vs GT..trash
You didn’t read the previous comment and/or see the meme before it educator…. You should be able to follow comments linearly?? But you do teach education in South Florida. So there is that! Catch the ***** up or bend over!!

Advertisement
The problem with TVD isn't he hasn't improved since he stepped on campus, he's still the same QB he was a true freshman.
This. He hasn’t picked up the nuances. He’ll always be inconsistent because of it. There are things he does at an elite level and there are things he can’t do and he’s never improved in those areas. He was our only option and I think that led to complacency.

Guess who doesn't give a ****?
bill murray GIF

Advertisement
You didn’t read the previous comment and/or see the meme before it educator…. You should be able to follow comments linearly?? But you do teach education in South Florida. So there is that! Catch the ***** up or bend over!!

Lol You zesty ****. Pause, no Diddy to the bolded
Lets Dance GIF by Diddy

I only responded cause you decided to put me in whatever bs you had going lol.

Personally, would easily love to see him fail at Wisconsin.
He was a headache here, clearly didn't work super hard but expected the world and wanted the offense tailored to him and not the team. He can **** right off.

Advertisement
It’s gets nasty after 8pm man..guys telling other guys to bend over..this AINT that type of party. Maybe @Orig.CaneSawMassacre is one of Diddys victims..a lot of ppl with inside knowledge are saying this is true..Go Canes

P.s
I hope TVD gets a bad ingrown toenail in fall camp..those thing are a pain in the ***
Lol Pull receipts. I bet $ you got friends who can verify you were blasting Diddy’s crappy music back in the day. Now you want to sellout your boy because everyone else knows he’s shady too??

Anyway, my point was valid. You didn’t follow the initial comments where my simple joke was headed.

I’ve posted my in depth analysis of TVD, his terrible leadership skills, and even worse his coverage comprehension abilities. Didn’t think continuing to pile on him was necessary. But because we as fans can’t get over former players this same thread will be started every time an article comes out with this dude’s name in it.

Lol Pull receipts. I bet $ you got friends who can verify you were blasting Diddy’s crappy music back in the day. Now you want to sellout your boy because everyone else knows he’s shady too??

Anyway, my point was valid. You didn’t follow the initial comments where my simple joke was headed.

I’ve posted my in depth analysis of TVD, his terrible leadership skills, and even worse his coverage comprehension abilities. Didn’t think continuing to pile on him was necessary. But because we as fans can’t get over former players this same thread will be started every time an article comes out with this dude’s name in it.
And ima keep ready to die and life after death on my playlist😂.

Your joke was random & Lame. That’s all I was saying my brother. The only reason I clicked on the thread is because you mentioned me. The other **** was just me joking. Same as you.

What can be said about TVD, that hasn’t already been said lol

This. He hasn’t picked up the nuances. He’ll always be inconsistent because of it. There are things he does at an elite level and there are things he can’t do and he’s never improved in those areas. He was our only option and I think that led to complacency.
It honestly surprised me that he never improved. His first year starting he looked like the next great Miami QB, he will go down as one of the biggest disappointments in UM history.

Advertisement
Back