TVD to Wisconsin

Advertisement
They averaged 21 pts a game this year with a fairly easy schedule, not sure Longo is $$$.......
they will improve, Longo could only put in so much due to old Whisky Offense and what he will bring to the table.
second year will see dramatic improvement....... wonder what our offense would have looked like if Mario would have hired Longo.
NC with Longo always seemed to boat race Canes

Cant golf there annually

But, he does like colleges with large contingents of northeast upper middle class girls

Advertisement
TVD and the Canes both needed to depart and move on. TVD going from a passing offense in Miami to a run first offense in Madison🤔

At first look, I was not sure that that this Wisconsin transfer helps his draft stock, but then I realized that TVD will have Luke Fickell and Phil Longo to coach him up. That’s probably the best situation that he could hope for. This is his best opportunity to improve his draft stock. Good luck to him.
Naw it's different time up there with Luke fickel!

Watching the ATM game in ACC Network, if this TVD don’t get hurt we have a really good year. Also, where did Jaden Davis go after this game? He had a game.

Advertisement
They have Alabama, USC, Oregon, Penn State and Iowa next year. Then at Nebraska in late November.

Liam Neeson Good Luck GIF

I'm happy for him.

And Madtown is a hella fun college town. Visited my brother up there regularly when he was there and I was in HS. Halloween and the Mifflin block party are bananas--beyond anything I remember in the Grove when I was at UM. The scale of it is insane.

I'm happy for him.

And Madtown is a hella fun college town. Visited my brother up there regularly when he was there and I was in HS. Halloween and the Mifflin block party are bananas--beyond anything I remember in the Grove when I was at UM. The scale of it is insane.
And not to poke the bear, but their stadium is like right on frat row. It is 1 big party and you stumble from the stadium through the frat tailgates to the bars, all easy walking distance.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Best of luck to TVD. Gattis, in part, ruined him. Madison is a pretty decent place, but it's not Miami. I hope we line up some studs at QB and our OC works to our team's strengths. Go Canes 🏈

Advertisement
Back