TVD to Wisconsin

Advertisement
Good luck to the young man, I am sure the Wisconsin Dairy Coalition NIL representative was very convincing.
1683323753-18e2999891374a475d0687ca9f989d83-400x600.jpg

Go Canes

Advertisement
Good luck TVD!! Cane from a young age and fought through injuries. Provided us with plenty of highlights including his best win Texas A&M this year. I still remember him calling out a good Nc St defense and absolutely shredding them

Last edited:
TVD and the Canes both needed to depart and move on. TVD going from a passing offense in Miami to a run first offense in Madison🤔

At first look, I was not sure that that this Wisconsin transfer helps his draft stock, but then I realized that TVD will have Luke Fickell and Phil Longo to coach him up. That’s probably the best situation that he could hope for. This is his best opportunity to improve his draft stock. Good luck to him.

Advertisement
Really? SMH. Guy puts his body on the line and never complained through 3 ICs and two head coaches. You’ll be the first to complain about the next guy up too
He was okay in my book until the pre-fall camp shakedown Bama interest fiasco. You had your opportunity to receive back channel information on outside interest during the spring and you chose to return to UM.

No respect for a man that can’t keep his word. I generally root for our guys that move on, so long as it is done the right way. I will not be rooting for this guy.

Advertisement
TVD and the Canes both needed to depart and move on. TVD going from a passing offense in Miami to a run first offense in Madison🤔

At first look, I was not sure that that this Wisconsin transfer helps his draft stock, but then I realized that TVD will have Luke Fickell and Phil Longo to coach him up. That’s probably the best situation that he could hope for. This is his best opportunity to improve his draft stock. Good luck to him.
Longo is $$$$, his offenses are top notch, best of luck to TVD , he went thru some hard times at UM 3 different oC"s! hope he does well and Whisky wins 10

Advertisement
HEADLINE: QB Faces His Former Team In New 12-team Playoff
The area of sports always has stories rich in irony, so I can see this crazy headline happening next year, or at least I can be hopeful it does.

Advertisement
Back