TVD portal post spring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

da truth

1st team All-American
I hope Mario is involving TVD in the oc hiring process. I don’t believe he is but he should.

If new oc brings a scheme that’s not favorable to Tvd’s strength nor will adjust scheme to best use offensive personnel I firmly believe Tvd will portal out.

I wouldn’t blame him for going to smu and getting a rd 1 grade if Mario f’s this hire up

If brown starts all year it’s going to be a 500 season with a bowl game at best imo

Advertisement
Get Out Crash GIF by GritTV

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you really believe that a QB with 1 year remaining should be consulted on an OC hire?! This is not the NFL where you have franchise QBs penciled in their spot for 5-7 years.
At this point I am starting to think that Mario has simply forgotten that he does not have a WR and OC. Oppppsss.

Advertisement
I hope Mario is involving TVD in the oc hiring process. I don’t believe he is but he should.

If new oc brings a scheme that’s not favorable to Tvd’s strength nor will adjust scheme to best use offensive personnel I firmly believe Tvd will portal out.

I wouldn’t blame him for going to smu and getting a rd 1 grade if Mario f’s this hire up

If brown starts all year it’s going to be a 500 season with a bowl game at best imo
Ice Cube Wtf GIF

Advertisement
OP was always gonna get mauled but I am here for you OP. I don’t agree about Mario needing to consult with TVD, BUT………..

The way things are going, can I say that Miami is a better place for TVD to be in terms of his draft stock etc……? Especially over SMU?

Miami has no offensive coordinator 3 weeks before Spring starts. With Lashlee, TVD was potentially going 1st round, he had two years in that system, knows it like the back of his hand. I am just going to leave it with that and stfu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back