TVD portal post spring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Mario is involving TVD in the oc hiring process. I don’t believe he is but he should.

If new oc brings a scheme that’s not favorable to Tvd’s strength nor will adjust scheme to best use offensive personnel I firmly believe Tvd will portal out.

I wouldn’t blame him for going to smu and getting a rd 1 grade if Mario f’s this hire up

If brown starts all year it’s going to be a 500 season with a bowl game at best imo
i really doubt TVD transfers. He has the job guaranteed also will have a new OC.

Advertisement
I hope Mario is involving TVD in the oc hiring process. I don’t believe he is but he should.

If new oc brings a scheme that’s not favorable to Tvd’s strength nor will adjust scheme to best use offensive personnel I firmly believe Tvd will portal out.

I wouldn’t blame him for going to smu and getting a rd 1 grade if Mario f’s this hire up

If brown starts all year it’s going to be a 500 season with a bowl game at best imo
With all due respect, what the **** is wrong with you? Why would you even put that out there?

honest to god, i really think im gonna literally **** myself if i keep reading specific posts.

its like vomiting when smelling something really bad, i read something and it causes so much accelerated bowel movement, i just can't contain myself and just start ****ting

Advertisement

WTF?

Advertisement
Season 17 What GIF by America's Got Talent

Advertisement
Advertisement

Crack is wack.

Just say no.

Pass on the grass.

Just get high on life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back