TVD news

Come on you know better than this. You’re trying to tell me that game plan and throws they asked him to make was them trusting him?

Even Mario said today that they went ultra conservative to ease him into it which is a nice way of saying they don’t trust him.
Miss me with that BS....Emory is more than capable. That pass to Colbie (the drop) should've shown everybody what he's capable of.

Advertisement
Miss me with that BS....Emory is more than capable. That pass to Colbie (the drop) should've shown everybody what he's capable of.
That’s fantastic…Mario and Dawson disagree. Them taking the knee to end regulation should tell you everything you need to know about how they view him. I’m not saying he’s bad, he’s a true freshman QB who didn’t **** up…it’s commendable

It’s one thing to make a single nice throw. It’s another to be able to digest coverages, alignments, and execute in real time.

That’s fantastic…Mario and Dawson disagree. Them taking the knee to end regulation should tell you everything you need to know about how they view him. I’m not saying he’s bad, he’s a true freshman QB who didn’t **** up…it’s commendable
I like Mario....but when it comes to QBs I personally take it with a grain of salt. I can guarantee you that if Emory gets the start Saturday, you'll see a much more advanced passing game-plan. And it'd be a breath of fresh air if we used our TEs better.

I don't think either of you are totally wrong; probably somewhere in the middle. Coaches and emory even said the 1st half came at him fast. It continued slowing down in 2H and you can even seen it in his handoff timing. They let him throw it a little in 2H (out of necessity).

Is he ready to play NC State/FSU, not in my opinion. Could we survive vs. UVA if Tyler needs rest, probably. He will get better with reps.

I like Mario....but when it comes to QBs I personally take it with a grain of salt. I can guarantee you that if Emory gets the start Saturday, you'll see a much more advanced passing game-plan. And it'd be a breath of fresh air if we used our TEs better.
I can understand that and I hope so. Good opportunity to sling it around. We need a less physical game.

Advertisement
I’m not saying Emory should start over TVD… I’m in the @SWFLHurricane camp.

But comparing Emory to Garcia and some of the ways that people are defending TVD and taking credit away from Emory is dumber than wanting to see Emory get another start.

Just wait until defenses have game footage to analyze of Emory. I'm not knocking the guy but he won the game because the defense played lights out and Clemson's offense isn't that great. If we lose people aren't having this conversation, and we were **** close to losing.

Thanks for your service, sir. Oooh Rah!
Devil Dogs Shock Troop!! Blood Sucking War Machine!! Ready to Fight!! Ready to Kill! Ready to Die but Never will!!! Yutt!!! Thanks brother 🙏🏾 If the Chinese or whoever comes to our shores we ready!😝

Attachments

• IMG_1652.jpeg
    IMG_1652.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
This thread is so ridiculous that wants me to vomit. The one that STARTED this should have been be tortured. He doesn't know crap about football. He must be a mole from giant ears DUMBO from their camp. Just ignore this pencil pusher. He's TRASH

@BostonCanes47 ....I predict (If Emory starts) you'll see some Gigantic play-action passes.
We definitely need more play action and quick hits to TEs over the middle. Finally have an OL that can hold up under play action.

If I’m Mario and company I’m starting Williams this week. I’d be shocked if TVD plays with everything he’s been dealing with.

I don't know why you guys insist on making decisions with annadodle evidence.

We won the game because of our defense and running game. The team elevated their game to help the freshman QB. Emory played well under the constraints he was given, but make no mistake, he looks and plays like a freshman. That's ok. At this point early in his career, he's not better than TVD and it not even close. The only aspect that Emory has shown to be better in his small sample size is taking what the defense gives you and check the ball down. Dawson kept it simple. Most of the time is was one read and then a check down.

Hopefully by sitting, TVD can see the value in less risk taking and not turning the ball over.
Read the rest of the thread.

Emory just beat our nemesis Clemson, down by 10pts, and Virginia is now a toss up??...I'm not buying that.
I mean TVD also beat A&M only to lose to Georgia Tech.

Drake Maye beat us and lost to 1-5 UVA. Good teams lose to bad teams all the time. This isn't a new concept.

We don't have the talent, depth, or experience to expect anything other than inconsistent performances week-in, week-out. So yes, a true freshman QB playing against a team that just beat a UNC team that beat us the week prior IMO worries me.

Advertisement
We definitely need more play action and quick hits to TEs over the middle. Finally have an OL that can hold up under play action.

If I’m Mario and company I’m starting Williams this week. I’d be shocked if TVD plays with everything he’s been dealing with.
I would Love to see Arroyo see more playing time...It certainly would make life easier for Emory in regards to the passing plays/Check downs.

5GoVLqeAOo6PK (1).gif

This thread is so ridiculous that wants me to vomit. The one that STARTED this should have been be tortured. He doesn't know crap about football. He must be a mole from giant ears DUMBO from their camp. Just ignore this pencil pusher. He's TRASH
Hydro has spoken.

Advertisement
I don't know why you guys insist on making decisions with annadodle evidence.

We won the game because of our defense and running game. The team elevated their game to help the freshman QB. Emory played well under the constraints he was given, but make no mistake, he looks and plays like a freshman. That's ok. At this point early in his career, he's not better than TVD and it not even close. The only aspect that Emory has shown to be better in his small sample size is taking what the defense gives you and check the ball down. Dawson kept it simple. Most of the time is was one read and then a check down.

Hopefully by sitting, TVD can see the value in less risk taking and not turning the ball over.
Fair enough. Let me ask you something. Did you you even think that the team had a shot of winning vs Clemson’s top 5 defense without TVD??? If yes then cool but there was the majority of the TVD fan club talking about a for sure L. Now come the excuses of the defense playing lights out and everyone playing hard to get Emory a W practically saving him and not giving him his due credit. Sad and funny to see all these Canes fans so negative about a win because they feel TVD gives us the best chance to win SMDH. TVD was very healthy going into GTech and he made costly mistakes that eventually focked us! I remember last year’s Texas A&M game which I attended and tell me how those stats for TVD look compared to Emory vs Clemson. Enough said😤

It’s one thing to make a single nice throw. It’s another to be able to digest coverages, alignments, and execute in real time.
Something TVD doesn’t do anyway🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Advertisement
Back