TVD news

Advertisement
Def think ppl need to dial it down but Emory did what he did against a really good Clemson defense. Brown did his work against a ****** GT team. Cant really compare the two
That's true but Brown also did a lot more in that game than Williams did in this one. He did a good job of not losing the game while the defense and running game dominated. That's about all you can ask from him right now.

A lot of things can be true at the same time.
Tyler is a really good QB, but isn't a day 1 pick. But if Tyler returns he could develop into a 1st rounder... or not.

I agree with this. But I would also add a little note that Emory Williams vs Virginia = a toss up game IMO.

This team is not consistent enough to expect a similar dominant defensive performance we saw this past week against UVA.

Can it happen? Sure. But that 17.5 spread changes drastically IMO if Emory suits up instead of TVD.
I'm not touching a 17.5 spread with a backup quarterback. Unless the defense pitches a shutout.

Advertisement
A lot of things can be true at the same time.
Tyler is a really good QB, but isn't a day 1 pick. But if Tyler returns he could develop into a 1st rounder... or not.
No no no Dios mío No!!! I pray he goes and enters the draft or the portal

He’s trying to argue Williams carried Miami and his stat line of 5 completions for 65 yards in the fourth quarter is better than anything TVD has ever done and that stat line is all you need to win in CFb in the year 2023.

No I’m saying that Emory executed the plays called which is why he only had 150 yards passing for the game but had 65 yards on 5/8 with a touchdown in the fourth as part of a 10 point comeback against the best defense we have played all year. Emory made the plays needed to put his team in a position to win the game.

And fools like you are denigrating and dismissing that because you’re scared that people might question TVD.

I’m a retired Marine with constant pain on body so spare me your BS😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣
OK bro
1698086524396.png

I'm just ****** with you man

Another thing I Love about Emory...he's been all about UM since his Sr yr in HS.....No silly games, No wavering....and coming from an FSU/Auburn area. He's intelligent, and articulate. I love the entire story. I have several friends who unbeknownst to posters on here, who were at several Elite 11 camps that Emory was at. All of them said the kid either outperformed 5* QBs, or atleast was equal to them. Something about this kid screams success down the line. The last 3 Ultra-Intelligent QBs we've had (Kosar, Walsh & Dorsey) all did pretty well I'd say.

Advertisement
As a former Marine I will say you have my utmost respect as a human being, but your football takes are absolutely 55-gallon barrels filled with liquid ****.

Thank you for your service.
Look man we see things differently but all want what’s best for the team and TVD is not it. You saying my football takes are no good ok sorry. But the eyes don’t lie and these years with our heisman Qb have been frustrating. I have been a Canes fan practically almost all my life and Fock TVD has been the most frustrating of all of our passed Qb’s because he has the tools but mentally he is not all there. Again I’m sorry 😞 to disappoint you for my lack of understanding the game of football. Smoke break??? 😅

No I’m saying that Emory executed the plays called which is why he only had 150 yards passing for the game but had 65 yards on 5/8 with a touchdown in the fourth as part of a 10 point comeback against the best defense we have played all year. Emory made the plays needed to put his team in a position to win the game.

And fools like you are denigrating and dismissing that because you’re scared that people might question TVD.
65 yards!!!!

Advertisement
Remember last year when Brown started against Georgia Tech and Gattis called the most conservative (even for him) game in the history of time and Jacurri got crowned the next Vince Young?

Pepperidge farm remembers.

Coaches don't call incredibly conservative games because they believe in the QB.
Well Gattis did/does but I hear what you’re saying.

Sit TVD and build off the momentum with Emory.
I don't know why you guys insist on making decisions with annadodle evidence.

We won the game because of our defense and running game. The team elevated their game to help the freshman QB. Emory played well under the constraints he was given, but make no mistake, he looks and plays like a freshman. That's ok. At this point early in his career, he's not better than TVD and it not even close. The only aspect that Emory has shown to be better in his small sample size is taking what the defense gives you and check the ball down. Dawson kept it simple. Most of the time is was one read and then a check down.

Hopefully by sitting, TVD can see the value in less risk taking and not turning the ball over.

Advertisement
Are you honestly blaming Emory for that??...That's moronic. That's a product of the staff, not Emory.
No I’m laughing at the dude who’s trying to prop up what Williams did. 65 yards in a fourth quarter is not great.

Why was it a product of the staff? Because they didn’t trust him to sling it. Emory did a good job managing the game and stayed out of the way. To say he did anything more is absurd. He’s got a bright future that’s for sure, but a certain few are getting way ahead of themselves which this fan base always does.

I don't know why you guys insist on making decisions with annadodle evidence.

We won the game because of our defense and running game. The team elevated their game to help the freshman QB. Emory played well under the constraints he was given, but make no mistake, he looks and plays like a freshman. That's ok. At this point early in his career, he's not better than TVD and it not even close. The only aspect that Emory has shown to be better in his small sample size is taking what the defense gives you and check the ball down. Dawson kept it simple. Most of the time is was one read and then a check down.

Hopefully by sitting, TVD can see the value in less risk taking and not turning the ball over.
Pretty sure he’s saying sit TVD for Virginia so he can heal up. He’s incredibly beat up right now.

No I’m laughing at the dude who’s trying to prop up what Williams did. 65 yards in a fourth quarter is not great.

Why was it a product of the staff? Because they didn’t trust him to sling it. Emory did a good job managing the game and stayed out of the way. To say he did anything more is absurd. He’s got a bright future that’s for sure, but a certain few are getting way ahead of themselves which this fan base always does.
Is it Emory's fault that Colbie dropped one of the prettiest passes I've seen thrown at UM this yr???....Coaches trusted him on that....

Is it Emory's fault that Colbie dropped one of the prettiest passes I've seen thrown at UM this yr???....Coaches trusted him on that....
Come on you know better than this. You’re trying to tell me that game plan and throws they asked him to make was them trusting him?

Even Mario said today that they went ultra conservative to ease him into it which is a nice way of saying they don’t trust him.

Advertisement
Back