TVD news

He's an average QB that shows zero leadership. Always hurt.
He's a simp
Disaster last year after spending off season carry girlfriends golf clubs instead of getting the team together to practice
This season has all day to throw and throws 5 picks in 2 acc games.
He ain't it
Can he win with talent sure, could he win tonight sure, but he isn't the QB that wins games by himself
Mario got to find a real qb that leads and takes over games.
I swear this board brings out random users to post dumb **** and then disappear again.

Advertisement
Bodied Again? When was he ever bodied? We have a top 10 class right now. Some of you want the dude to fail so bad because you wanted Kiffin.
Sure, Bob. We “want him to fail.”

Truth is he’s a gameday corch. Always has been…and he’s getting viscoously bodied this cycle.

Advertisement
I told a couple of my gambling addicted friends early in the week and they went hard on Clemson lol.
Lonely Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Advertisement
If he really is hurt, then it's probably just better to sit him out this week. We want him to be fully healthy against FSU, and his injuries could always get worse if he plays.

I was with Butch an hr ago. We talked about this very scenario. He said he also heard that the coaches are very high on Emory. I'm headed out for dinner in Ft Myers with GF. (My B-Day) Don't get me wrong, I hope TVD has a career night. But at the same Token, it would be equally impressive if Emory played well. A win either way would be a Great Gift.
Happy bday brother!

Advertisement
Emory has shown poise & good accuracy in the limited glimpses we’ve seen. If he gets his chance, he just needs to keep it simple & distribute the ball effectively to his playmakers (find the open man). He doesn’t need to be spectacular. Just stay poised & find the open man. I’ll be rooting big time for him & JB, if they get in. Go Canes!

Advertisement
I was with Butch an hr ago. We talked about this very scenario. He said he also heard that the coaches are very high on Emory. I'm headed out for dinner in Ft Myers with GF. (My B-Day) Don't get me wrong, I hope TVD has a career night. But at the same Token, it would be equally impressive if Emory played well. A win either way would be a Great Gift.
Happy bday and I hope you get some trim tonight!!!

Advertisement
Back