TVD news

Not against Clemson. This line of thinking makes no sense. It's blatantly obviously van dyke is the best beat to have any shot at winning tonight. Why would u want to throw the freshman to the wolves in his first ever start. UVA would make way more sense for a move like that. Now if TVD is just too banged up to play then thats a diff story
Oh I don’t disagree at all. My comments were in response to TVD being too banged up to play.

Advertisement
Let’s be honest, TVD is closer to Brad Katya than Ken Dorsey. Thankful we had em, but definitely peaked early in his career, and just like the light comes on for some, it looks like it’s gone out for him. The longer he holds the ball the worse his throws are. Solid in rhythm but not much more than adequate game manager that stares guys down.

I’d much rather build in the “we had to play a freshman” and save recruiting than push on with TVD at this point. It’ll surely hurt more this year. But let’s be honest, with a 100% TVD we are still losing at least two more this year maybe more.

I’m jaded what can I say…..🤷‍♂️
Well said!

Advertisement
My sense of whimsy.
Here..censored it for you..

Ufc 205 Middle Finger GIF by UFC

Advertisement
If true that TVD a game-time decision than I am even more sick of Mario

Based on his response to inquiry in press conference about TVD, if TVD does not play, or not healthy enough to play, then time for administration to “dump Mario”, realize all he is is a recruiter, take your losses and hire a coach who understands football (“take a knee against Ga. Tech”)

Mario has a terrible coaching record - have donors contribute to buy him out

Hire a real coach
Dumbest post I have read all year. I really can’t understand what you are saying, but if you are calling out Mario for not being honest about his QB1 injury, then your just a dumba$$.

Advertisement
Off topic multiple times in a thread
Huhh..6 pages in an hour. Just think, if not for Pete Thamel we wouldn't be able to discuss it🙄.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back