TVD news

Attach33068_20200504_182815.png

Advertisement
When I heard about Tyler’s hand / fingers I said the same exact same thing. We must‘ve really sold our souls to to the devil in the 80’s-2000’s
It really felt like this game was winnable too. And if you get that one and the UVA NC state games...7-2 going into FSU didn't sound all bad...guess we'll see what happens

Personal attacks
So identify yourself Maude who CENSORED my porst, as you say. You're for the restriction of information? Clown.

Advertisement
Let’s be honest, TVD is closer to Brad Katya than Ken Dorsey. Thankful we had em, but definitely peaked early in his career, and just like the light comes on for some, it looks like it’s gone out for him. The longer he holds the ball the worse his throws are. Solid in rhythm but not much more than adequate game manager that stares guys down.

I’d much rather build in the “we had to play a freshman” and save recruiting than push on with TVD at this point. It’ll surely hurt more this year. But let’s be honest, with a 100% TVD we are still losing at least two more this year maybe more.

I’m jaded what can I say…..🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
So identify yourself Maude who CENSORED my porst, as you say. You're for the restriction of information? Clown.
Warned for a 'personal attack'.

Awe..still hiding behind your keyboard?
For the record, the post that was censored said I'm against the restriction of information in a public forum. Found that objectionable, Maude?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who knows how it’s going to go if Emory is playing most of the game, but we already lost twice and TVD isn’t going to be our QB forever. Im curious to see Emory regardless.
Not against Clemson. This line of thinking makes no sense. It's blatantly obviously van dyke is the best bet to have any shot at winning tonight. Why would u want to throw the freshman to the wolves in his first ever start. UVA would make way more sense for a move like that. Now if TVD is just too banged up to play then thats a diff story

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back