TVD news

Advertisement
Guy I know who bets big just hammered Clemson -3. He loses plenty, so no such thing as a sure thing, obviously. But I think this is clearly the right move. A wounded TVD or Williams starting is likely to get incredibly ugly for the good guys.
Rooting for Miami obviously but smart money is Clemson. Even alt spread at -6.5. And it was before this news too.

Last edited:
I already am envisioning how the CIS meltdown will look tonight.

TVD doesn’t play. Emory starts.

Miami struggles to move the ball.
“Welp time to hit the portal for QB” “QB always an issue” “EW ain’t it”

As a result, defense is in terrible positions and probably on the field too much and struggles.
“Fire coach x and move on from coach z” “these players are jags and nothing”

Miami forced to play from behind with a true frosg qb against a top 5 d. Struggles
“Dawson can’t call plays”. “wr stink”

Unfortunate loss.
“Time to fire Mario”

Did I get it right? The

Advertisement
Other than this being on the road, it’s about the worst possible spot for making your first start as a true freshman.

TVD has leg and back injuries. He didn’t practice much this week. He’s going to try to give it a go, contrary to the belief on this board from the fat ****, talentless couch potatoes that he’s a *****. But it’s going to be a tall task for him to go tonight. If he does and he plays well, he should really be commended for it because not a lot of guys in his shoes give it a go tonight. We’ll see.
Back problems too? Man we have the worst luck

Advertisement
That feeling when you post a thread then someone posts the same info 30 seconds later:

Girl Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back