Tvd Ken Dorsey Comparisons

Advertisement
By the time TVD is in his 3rd year this will not be a topic. He’s way more talented long term than Dorsey. If TVD gets to play with the skilled weapons (hopefully so) Dorsey played with then he will blow away all of the passing and TD records. Let’s not forget that coaching matters too.

Ken Dorsey?!?!? Nahhh. Not even close. Stephen Morris is the ONLY QB in the last 20+ years to have an arm as elite as TVD's, and I'd still give it to TVD. Although, I do believe Stephen Morris would dominate the game had he been playing right now.
Morris’s arm talent was spectacular, he had a cannon like Jordan Love.

Agree 100% that if he played in a modern uptempo Spread or Air Raid he would’ve been a monster in college putting up big time numbers.

Stephen
Ken Dorsey?!?!? Nahhh. Not even close. Stephen Morris is the ONLY QB in the last 20+ years to have an arm as elite as TVD's, and I'd still give it to TVD. Although, I do believe Stephen Morris would dominate the game had he been playing right now.
Stephen Morris is the biggest UM "what if" of the last 15 years. My fellow Spartan could have been a superstar if he had even decent coaching here. And respectfully, TVD's arm is not better than Morris' arm.

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ken had a great oline, but was rarely under pressure because his footwork and awareness in the pocket were A+, his ability to read the field and get the ball out quickly were A+. TVD has a much better arm, is much stronger and has much better speed. TVD masters the things Dorsey did, he's a top of the first round pick.

Advertisement
Back