TVD Has Brothers Behind Him

423Hurricane

I’m Well On My Way
Premium

With all the negative surrounding the program, it was nice to read a great article from Christy about our new QB1. There's some interesting insight about his family's connection to the Phins and the U.

Regardless of all the turmoil, I'm excited to see him play Saturday. Yes' I'll be watching

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope his “ brothers “ protect him, because kings brothers got him murdered.
At least he’s a good athlete and got good size. He’s more than likely gonna need every bit of it. And if I see a designed QB run, I’ll probably be in the market for a new TV because I’ll probably throw something at the my current inhabitant.

Blah blah blah more talk....he was on the team how long? Like cmon

Agree. We're well past the feel good, nonsense stories. Sounds like the same garbage coming in spring after a bad season—guys reborn, renewed and ready to get after it—only to start dropping balls again the minute the spotlight is on them.

Will Mallory was gonna make everyone forget about Brevin Jordan, Mike Harley was gonna be "the guy" after all those drops last year. Offensive line and the most combined starts nationwide and is gonna ball-out. Front seven taking a step forward and guys and defense settling into their new roles. Blah, blah, blah.

16-13 under Diaz and 2-5 in past seven games—the two wins coming against Central Connecticut State and a late kick to beat Appalachian State.

This program is a joke right now and as much as I'm rooting for Tyler Van Dyke to find his way, I COULDN'T CARE LESS about the rah-rah propaganda UM's official site has former Sun-Sentinel columnist Christy Cabrera Chirinos churning out.

The "feel good" stories are great when your team is WINNING and there is SOMETHING to feel good ABOUT.

Who needs this fluff at 2-3, going into Chapel Hill—where Dead Manny Walking is 0-2 against Mack Brown and the Canes are 3-5 since joining the ACC in 2004?

Put this season out to pasture and put this dog down. Van Dyke can be "the guy" in 2022. At this point getting Diaz out of Coral Gables is all that matters.

Advertisement
Poor kid. He’s gonna run a RPO and get bubba ray Dudley’d behind the line of scrimmage
Open the door for a rasslin' gif I'm gonna walk through it.

bubba ray dudley wrestling GIF by WWE

Agree. We're well past the feel good, nonsense stories. Sounds like the same garbage coming in spring after a bad season—guys reborn, renewed and ready to get after it—only to start dropping balls again the minute the spotlight is on them.

Will Mallory was gonna make everyone forget about Brevin Jordan, Mike Harley was gonna be "the guy" after all those drops last year. Offensive line and the most combined starts nationwide and is gonna ball-out. Front seven taking a step forward and guys and defense settling into their new roles. Blah, blah, blah.

16-13 under Diaz and 2-5 in past seven games—the two wins coming against Central Connecticut State and a late kick to beat Appalachian State.

This program is a joke right now and as much as I'm rooting for Tyler Van Dyke to find his way, I COULDN'T CARE LESS about the rah-rah propaganda UM's official site has former Sun-Sentinel columnist Christy Cabrera Chirinos churning out.

The "feel good" stories are great when your team is WINNING and there is SOMETHING to feel good ABOUT.

Who needs this fluff at 2-3, going into Chapel Hill—where Dead Manny Walking is 0-2 against Mack Brown and the Canes are 3-5 since joining the ACC in 2004?

Put this season out to pasture and put this dog down. Van Dyke can be "the guy" in 2022. At this point getting Diaz out of Coral Gables is all that matters.
Facts it's propaganda

Advertisement
Back