TVD Announced as Starter

QB room an absolute mess

Jacurri is transferring

TVD is a dead man walking

and Emory has a broken arm

We better land a real dude in the Portal otherwise 2024 gunna be another let down
WE NEED TWO DUDES AND A CUP.

Advertisement
TVD trying to read the Defense! We are so screwed

FAD3F12E-504D-4C15-91F4-C3D2ADC66770.jpeg

To all those Mario Slurpers out there, from Day 1, I told you this will be the worse head coach hire we ever made. Hope all the the Mario Slureprs out there are happy now.
Sorry, not happy about it either. I didn't want to name TVD the starter but I had no choice.

Advertisement
Yup, TVD is going to SMU, CFL or home and Jacurri is transferring to God knows where.
Jaccuri will be in Orlando competing to replace the CF that UCF had playing QB. Gustavo Malzahn is frightened by accurate QB so he prefers the ones that are all legs(pausa).

Advertisement
There’s another factor regarding JB that is in play. I’m not gonna mention it publicly

Also, Miami is already back channeling for their 2024 starter and competition longer term for Emory

I hope their plan works out
They better backup the brinks trunk or Mario promise half his salary. I can’t imagine any QB with NFL aspirations wanting to come into this dumpster fire of an offense.
Even then, will he get the right guy?
I’m seriously beginning to question Mario’s decision making at this point.
Never mind the game management, which is beyond awful.
He has flat out failed on his 2 OC hires, and his decision not to get a portal QB last offseason has cost this program at least a half dozen games over the last two years.

Advertisement
Are the banners flying Saturday? All that is important.

Wario Bum needs to be fired..can see it now - end of the 25 season Wario is fired along with his 4th OC…lol
Unfortunately, there is zero chance of that happening after the 25 season, even if lost every single game along the way. And 25 planes were circling every game.

We are not Texas ATM.
We’re stuck with Mario minimum next 5 to 6 seasons, win or lose.

Advertisement
Unfortunately, there is zero chance of that happening after the 25 season, even if lost every single game along the way. And 25 planes were circling every game.

We are not Texas ATM.
We’re stuck with Mario minimum next 5 to 6 seasons, win or lose.

Texas A&M was stuck with Jimbo for 5 years too.......

This isn't just a Miami thing.

All I can say it confirms to me that MARIO is the dumbest moron in the world. I would never give TVD another shot. Brown has been a wonderful teammate and loyal to the program. I laugh at all the experts here say he can't throw with accuracy. **** he hasn't played since last year but what I do know is the kid can run fast and has a cannon for an arm. I also know that TVD is mentally and physically done and is a turnover machine. Jaccurri should be given ALL THE SNAPS for this game. He will either flounder and give us a reason to be upbeat. What would be so funny is that he transfers out and becomes a star elsewhere. To not let the kid play the entire game is absolutely criminal and I think Mario is BOZO IN DISGUISE!

Considering the amount of resources invested, at this very moment I’ve never felt this hopeless as a Canes fan

Plus if Kam JW, Cohen Lee Kiko LT all leave it gets even worse
We got some good replacements but I’m worried about safety. I saw Harris or whoever 19 is kill the punt return coverage on Coleman’s big run

Advertisement
Back