TV for the gator ?

Assuming ESPN app will have it?
The ESPN app only carries it if your tv provider carries ACC Network since it is on ACC Network Extra. You can sign up for a free trial of a streaming service to get it. I currently have Youtube TV (which has it) and would never go back to a traditional cable service in a million years.

Advertisement
Wish it was that easy for me. I have the disney plus bundle, and am a Comcast sub. The bundle includes ESPN+ and Hulu, albeit not the live TV Hulu. Here’s what happens if I try to watch a game each respective platform:

1. Comcast: can’t, we all know why.
2. Hulu: no TV sub, no dice.
3. ESPN+: “You’re a Comcast sub, so you can’t watch these channels.”

Literally impossible for me to watch these games unless I pay another 50+ for full Hulu or YouTube. Insane.

Get creative - do you have a network of friends or family?

Advertisement
The ESPN app only carries it if your tv provider carries ACC Network since it is on ACC Network Extra. You can sign up for a free trial of a streaming service to get it. I currently have Youtube TV (which has it) and would never go back to a traditional cable service in a million years.
I have YoutubeTV and the Mibox. Never going back to cable. Especially that I don't need a cable for the tv in the kitchen or any tv for that matter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back