TV for the gator ?

Advertisement
Unless someone posts a link like the season opener, the only way you see the game is in person.

Advertisement
Guess I got excited a feeling I had lost awhile ago for Miami baseball. Guess until basketball season ends we won't be seeing much on TV.

It's probably on the SEC's version of ACCN+ or whatever ... but it's not on the SEC network on cable from what I can see.

It’s on ACCNX which is not available to Comcast subscribers. Comcast subscribers will only get to see a handful of games this season.

It’s on ACCNX which is not available to Comcast subscribers. Comcast subscribers will only get to see a handful of games this season.

ACCNX is just the alternate "second" ACC Network feed, so if they don't have the first ACC Network, they sure as **** won't have the ACCNX.

Comcast is THE WORST.

Advertisement
I can't imagine why you wouldn't broadcast #1 vs #2. Seems kinda strange.

37 games carried on ACC Network Extra. Makes me happy about my espn+ script
Wish it was that easy for me. I have the disney plus bundle, and am a Comcast sub. The bundle includes ESPN+ and Hulu, albeit not the live TV Hulu. Here’s what happens if I try to watch a game each respective platform:

1. Comcast: can’t, we all know why.
2. Hulu: no TV sub, no dice.
3. ESPN+: “You’re a Comcast sub, so you can’t watch these channels.”

Literally impossible for me to watch these games unless I pay another 50+ for full Hulu or YouTube. Insane.

Advertisement
Wish it was that easy for me. I have the disney plus bundle, and am a Comcast sub. The bundle includes ESPN+ and Hulu, albeit not the live TV Hulu. Here’s what happens if I try to watch a game each respective platform:

1. Comcast: can’t, we all know why.
2. Hulu: no TV sub, no dice.
3. ESPN+: “You’re a Comcast sub, so you can’t watch these channels.”

Literally impossible for me to watch these games unless I pay another 50+ for full Hulu or YouTube. Insane.
hulu live tv used to have a free week trial, as of a few months ago

I have comcast but only for internet. I dropped their TV service years ago when I had to rent a stupid box for every room I wanted TV in. So with internet from comcast, hulu live and Disney plus I pay about $170 a month. The internet is 200mbps btw. I would recommend this for everyone here. The hulu app is on everything now so it's super easy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back