Tusca-Loser

"Former Alabama ILB and potential first-round pick Reuben Foster has been sent packing from the NFL combine after a “heated altercation” between him and a hospital worker occurred, ESPN reported Saturday.

The expulsion from the NFL’s annual combine for incoming rookies, held each year in Indianapolis, obviously could hurt Foster’s stock ahead of next month’s NFL draft in Philadelphia. As a result of being sent home, Foster missed formal interviews with teams scheduled for Friday night and Saturday.

An NFL spokesman told ESPN only that Foster was being sent home for “personal reasons.”"

Alabama LB Reuben Foster booted from NFL scouting combine - NY Daily News

Advertisement
Some fruit-pop in scrubs tried to digitally stimulate his crank sans-invitation. ( or maybe not sans-invitation Foster looks like a fruit-pop himself)

Another bammer bound to flame out of the nfl

If Saban was this magical amazing greatest coach of all time that so many people/ $EC nut huggers claim, his players' failure rate in the pros wouldn't be so alarmingly high

If Saban was this magical amazing greatest coach of all time that so many people/ $EC nut huggers claim, his players' failure rate in the pros wouldn't be so alarmingly high

To be fair all the MLB's that have come out of Bama in recent years have been successful (Mcclain, Hightower, Mosley), Mcclain was good for a little till he leaned out.

I actually want foster on the phins, he wasn't participating because of a shoulder injury and I'm sure the doctor told him something he didn't want to hear.

Foster is still going to be a good player. Wonder what the whole story is here

Advertisement

Dude wins lots of college games, and let's be honest. We'd rather win lots of college games then discuss how good our players are after they leave Miami.

Advertisement

Dude wins lots of college games, and let's be honest. We'd rather win lots of college games then discuss how good our players are after they leave Miami.

Uh...no. Miami is Miami because we did both.

Don't take this the wrong way! I am a Cane fan. While I hope the Canes do well in the league, I care more about the U. Ill take Saban's NFL flameouts if I can have all those rings and title game appearances. He is easily the best CEO in college football.

Advertisement
Foster's a stud! But i think this will drop him a bit

Getting kicked out of the combine and not being able to interview teams will kick him WAY down. Look at Tunsil, went from possibly the #1 pick down to 10. This will hurt Foster even more, he is much less of a sure thing than Tunsil was.

Advertisement
He lost like 40 lbs since he graduated. He got ****ed at the weigh-in. (I kid but I'm probably not too far off).

Same kid who had a auburn tattoo while playing for bama. Kid is a head case and is injury prone. Don't want

Advertisement
Back