Tusca-Loser

Advertisement
The doctor asked him why he has a deer antler growing from the side of his head, and he flipped out

"Former Alabama ILB and potential first-round pick Reuben Foster has been sent packing from the NFL combine after a “heated altercation” between him and a hospital worker occurred, ESPN reported Saturday.

The expulsion from the NFL’s annual combine for incoming rookies, held each year in Indianapolis, obviously could hurt Foster’s stock ahead of next month’s NFL draft in Philadelphia. As a result of being sent home, Foster missed formal interviews with teams scheduled for Friday night and Saturday.

An NFL spokesman told ESPN only that Foster was being sent home for “personal reasons.”"

Alabama LB Reuben Foster booted from NFL scouting combine - NY Daily News

Was sitting next to Foster on a plane to Birmingham. He was a soft spoken well mannered nice young man, guess you just never know.

"Former Alabama ILB and potential first-round pick Reuben Foster has been sent packing from the NFL combine after a “heated altercation” between him and a hospital worker occurred, ESPN reported Saturday.

The expulsion from the NFL’s annual combine for incoming rookies, held each year in Indianapolis, obviously could hurt Foster’s stock ahead of next month’s NFL draft in Philadelphia. As a result of being sent home, Foster missed formal interviews with teams scheduled for Friday night and Saturday.

An NFL spokesman told ESPN only that Foster was being sent home for “personal reasons.”"

Was sitting next to Foster on a plane to Birmingham. He was a soft spoken well mannered nice young man, guess you just never know.

He didn't punch you in the face for no reason and rape a stewardess? Must be a good dude.

He didn't punch you in the face for no reason and rape a stewardess? Must be a good dude.

Know he didn't punch me in the face, don't know with stewardess, I wouldn't say good dude or not, obviously a head case! Not like you Chise to lower your standards

Advertisement
Another bammer bound to flame out of the nfl

If Saban was this magical amazing greatest coach of all time that so many people/ $EC nut huggers claim, his players' failure rate in the pros wouldn't be so alarmingly high

Dude wins lots of college games, and let's be honest. We'd rather win lots of college games then discuss how good our players are after they leave Miami.

Uh...no. Miami is Miami because we did both.

Didn't say that we didn't used to do both. I said that if it were a choice, most would choose to win NCs over putting stars in the league. My point is that you can bash satan for his guys not panning out in the NFL (and I hope to god our coaches are doing that when they recruit), but I'd rather have his record than ours.

If Saban was this magical amazing greatest coach of all time that so many people/ $EC nut huggers claim, his players' failure rate in the pros wouldn't be so alarmingly high

Dude wins lots of college games, and let's be honest. We'd rather win lots of college games then discuss how good our players are after they leave Miami.

Uh...no. Miami is Miami because we did both.

Didn't say that we didn't used to do both. I said that if it were a choice, most would choose to win NCs over putting stars in the league. My point is that you can bash satan for his guys not panning out in the NFL (and I hope to god our coaches are doing that when they recruit), but I'd rather have his record than ours.

exactly

No ****. You would think all of our fans would be sick and tired of beating our chest about NFL prowess with 7-8 win seasons at UM.

I would love the be on the crystal ball side of the equation like every 2-4 years.

UM

Advertisement
Back