Turnover Chain

Advertisement
7bcd0087abf88c8b21b3b763d96fbf62.jpg

Now this is a turnover chain we can all work with.

Go Canes

5 NCs....(really 6) with 9 NC appearances in 22yrs...58 Straight Home Win streak...Greatest Team ever assembled....No Jewelry needed....

Advertisement
This entire debate is absurd for one simple reason. The brain of an 18-21 year old young man is no different today than it was 40 years ago, or 400 years ago. Period. The things my teenagers do today are the things I would do had I been born when they were born. People are essentially the same becuase our biology is the same.

Advertisement
Original edition was pure class. And all of them light years better than Dora's backpack up in Tallahassee.

Thats nice....Now show me ONE instance you saw Irvin run around with a Chain on Sidelines after a TD.....Show me ONE instance you saw Highsmith do the same??...and please show me ONE time Bennie threw on a chain after a Pick6 TD....You can't...All I'm saying its the epitome of Stupidity running around with Gaudy Jewelry and Dancing...getting your *** kicked by 3 less talented teams...Again...If the Kids today like it....No Problem....but its embarrassing af to sit and watch those celebrations over an INT or Fumble recovery...while getting whipped on Nation TV by Garbage *** teams....
No doubt you’re correct....but JJ’s teams were rarely losing, let alone to garbage teams. And I remember plenty of dancing and celebrating.

If today’s over-indulged, over-grown children like it, I guess it stays. I wish they’d at least be humble enough to reject the ‘look at me’ nonsense when a look at the scoreboard tells a different story.

The only bling I want to see are ACC and NC trophies and rings.

Live by the chain, die by the chain. When we are killing it, the chain fuels the fire but when we were losing it fueled the haters.

It's tough because for better or worse it became a part of Miami to have the chain and yes, everyone wanted to be us. To give up on it would be admitting defeat instead of resurrecting the magic the program had.

Either way, I do agree that it got really out of control. I like the U chain and even Sebastian but the constant addition of more stuff got to be a bit much.
Agree. Perception in winning.....awesome.
Perception in losing..put the fuc**** chain in the box and leave it there.
That is reality fellas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back