Turnover Chain Cristobal Era

• Thread starter Deleted member 23667
  • Start date
Advertisement
Advertisement
Personally I don't agree with handing out rewards during the season ESPECIALLY during games partly with what's wrong with this program. Celebrating is fine but save the props for the end of the season when we accomplish something as a TEAM like winning the acc or a NC. Like I don't get paid until the job is done not to mention have the time the chain came out maybe shouldve went to the player that caused the turnover that's why it's a team sport
Lol That’s contradiction in the bold. UGA has shoulder pads. Bama has a wrestling belt. The example of excellence and dominance at FSU has 0 props 🤔.

“Don’t accept anything in a win that you wouldn’t accept in a loss”- somebody’s coach somewhere

Advertisement
Advertisement
FJ5rib-XIAM4Lfw.jpeg

Barstools Miami posted this, so I guess it's legit.

Advertisement
I think I read the last chain we had was like $300k?? If I’m wrong on that, pls correct me. If I’m right, it’s a waste of money especially when it’s worn for a moment. I have no problem w/ props for kids. At the end of the day, a lot of programs have props to celebrate a a momentum shifting play. But $300k?? Nah, it was was cool when it was, but again, I wouldn’t mind seeing some other prop.

What made us look corny in it is getting blown out, still, LITERALLY, forcing the kids to put on them dumb *** rings & the chain, & posing for pictures. Then it just looked awkward, desperate, & low key clownish.

Advertisement
Back