Turnover Chain 2021

JMG

Sophomore
I can’t wait to watch us celebrate a late game turnover against App State in a close game.

When are we going to make this only come out during big time moments? Not promised either.

Advertisement
11:09 pm. The clock is ticking. Midnight and the start of a new day is almost amongst us. OP is frantically going through pages of notes. He feels reassured, this post, at the buzzer will easily win worst post of the day. Phew just in time, he swipes the sweat off his forehead and presses submit.

We all thank you OP and congrats, you indeed snuck this gem in just on time. You won worst post and most useless post of July 27, 2021. You can now sleep in peace.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If we were the Canes of old the new Turnover Chain would be an orange "CV" and a green "19"

Or maybe Sebastian smoking some rocked up Moderna vaccine in his pipe. BAM!!

11:09 pm. The clock is ticking. Midnight and the start of a new day is almost amongst us. OP is frantically going through pages of notes. He feels reassured, this post, at the buzzer will easily win worst post of the day. Phew just in time, he swipes the sweat off his forehead and presses submit.

We all thank you OP and congrats, you indeed snuck this gem in just on time. You won worst post and most useless post of July 27, 2021. You can now sleep in peace.
Think this is my favorite reply on CIS history. You saved this thread. Thank you

I can’t wait to watch us celebrate a late game turnover against App State in a close game.

When are we going to make this only come out during big time moments? Not promised either.
Question Mark What GIF by Aminé

Advertisement
👆Early nomination for post of the year.

For sure, one of the funniest comments I've read here.

As for the OP, I get it. The players love the turnover chain though and I'm fine with that. It does appear at some watered down moments and their craze isn't like when we're rocking the scoreboard. They seem to act all hype about it at the right times by and large.

Now the TD rings, not a fan.

oh don't sell it short, there are much worse takes than this, although this isn't a good take.

Advertisement

Thid may be the most nonsensical, stupid post I’ve seen on here.

Advertisement
How bad is it that you ***** about the fans endlessly yet spend a massive amount of your free time on here interacting with them every day

I’m a glutton for punishment, however the vast majority of time spent on this board is while I’m working, so it’s not really my free time. I also try to avoid as many of the mental midgets as I can, although I will admit it’s a ******* mine field here.

Advertisement
Back