Turnover Chain…

Advertisement
Love the chain and look forward to seeing many more. If we stop celebrating with the chain, in 3 years some all white school will take over the tradition and claim they created it.
Is that really a concern of yours?

Such a laughing stock. Do the players not have any pride and reject that BS?

The sequence of events where the chain was brought out down 27 and then the call was reversed. The camera zoomed in on the chain being put back in a box. Let's not forget about TD RINGS being brought out down 32. :roll-canes2:

Mandy spends more time coming up with new chains than gameplanning. Of course, that's easy to do when gameplanning is nonexistent.

Advertisement
The first time starter QB for Bama has 800k+ NIL deal in the bank already, we got a chain. Lets talk motivation.

I'm totally in favor of retiring the chain. The real trendsetters also know when it's time to move on when the trend has grown stale rather than beat it into the ground. Also, send a message to the team, we don't deserve this chain when we can't even tackle. Besides, the chain has become kind of corny IMO and pulling it out when you're getting beat down is freaking embarrassing.

Resperto doing a camo with those touchdown rings was even worse. being down 4 scores and breaking out a chain or rings is pure stupidity. All glitz and glamour with no substance

Advertisement
Can we spend whatever we spend on that on recruiting? Just go into living rooms and drop the chain money on the table.

I love the chain, it's good for momentum and can help with motivation, which is a huge part of winning a game. I disagree with parading the turnover chain when losing by 3 touchdowns. The PLAYERS, not Manny, need to have an unwritten rule where they don't give a **** bout the chain if they are down more than 10 points.

Resperto doing a camo with those touchdown rings was even worse. being down 4 scores and breaking out a chain or rings is pure stupidity. All glitz and glamour with no substance
It looked pathetic but it was his first td, and he did it against bama. If it meant that much to him, he should have taken them inside the tent

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like the chain... just don't bring it out when we are losing like this... have some dignity...

I did not see the chain. What it look like?
Probably the least of the iterations. Bury it.

1630837181265.png

Advertisement
Back