Turnover Chain…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Literally foolish to pull it out now and the kids looked foolish too....put it in the case and come up with the next thing for everyone else to copy.

Advertisement
Needs to be trashed. Absolute loser mentality posing with it down 31. Clown show just like their coach.
I would have tossed that chain or TD rings 50 yards down the sidelines. We are a joke. Saw 50 different versions of maybe Miami should lower it to a 1st Down chain.

Advertisement
Come now… It WAS pretty freakin’ cool. So imitated. Just gotta pull it out at the right time. Kind of a good rule of thumb in life 😎

Bad enough we’re losing 27-0 we decide to take it out and get ridiculed in front of whole country even more.

Advertisement
I’d love for someone to ask Manny how he feels about brings out the TO chain and the TD rings down 30+ points.

The next time a top 10 team is in the midst of pegging Manny and this program into oblivion, the first player to take that stupid *** chain and cast it into the fires of a nearby garbage can like Frodo deserves their name in the ring of honor.

Nothing dumber than being down 40 and having these guys put on jewelry and celebrating.

Love the chain and look forward to seeing many more. If we stop celebrating with the chain, in 3 years some all white school will take over the tradition and claim they created it.

I still like it, but only when it’s a MOMENTUM opportunity or a celebration when we are winning. Down more than 10 points and it’s actually more cringey than anything when it makes an appearance.

Advertisement
Back