Turn out the lights. The party’s over

Advertisement
I think the sad truth is we’re done. We’re a relic.

We’re the hot HS cheerleader Homecoming queen who is now 45 and recently single with the same hairstyle she had in HS but with much less volume and shine. The hair’s all broken and thin and damaged from years of coloring.

She’s got those smoker’s lines around her now thin lips that once were plump and shiny with flavored lip gloss. Her makeup is dated. Her waist is now square. And her booty is flat. Her thighs are skinny with no muscle tone but still have cellulite on them. She’s got a kangaroo pouch instead of a flat belly from pumping out 4 rotten kids, 2 who hate her, 1 who is her “best friend,” and the other who’s in and out of rehab.

It’s over, fellas. The incompetence runs too deeply. The disease is at the top of the organization and runs down like diarrhea down a 90 year-old man’s leg. When the entire organization is trash there’s really no hope in sight.

Unless some miracle happens where a female lawyer and her cronies hellbent on what appears right publicly versus what is actually right is no longer the big shot caller, it’s time to enter the acceptance phase of Kubler-Ross’s 5 stages of death.
Bro, I have 16yr old and 13yr old sons, that have watched all the bad *** UM videos on You Tube, and are like, "...well I have never seen Miami have a good team, and I dont see it happening..."

Tough to argue with that, and these boys hate Clemson with a passion.

He'd been a declining coach for a looong time, some just love to engage in revisionist history because he's a nice guy
The biggest celebration thats ever happened in Georgia was the day the Dawgs fired Mork. College football is a tough business where the big dogs gonna eat and its got nothing to do with being a nice guy.

Advertisement
I think the sad truth is we’re done. We’re a relic.

We’re the hot HS cheerleader Homecoming queen who is now 45 and recently single with the same hairstyle she had in HS but with much less volume and shine. The hair’s all broken and thin and damaged from years of coloring.

She’s got those smoker’s lines around her now thin lips that once were plump and shiny with flavored lip gloss. Her makeup is dated. Her waist is now square. And her booty is flat. Her thighs are skinny with no muscle tone but still have cellulite on them. She’s got a kangaroo pouch instead of a flat belly from pumping out 4 rotten kids, 2 who hate her, 1 who is her “best friend,” and the other who’s in and out of rehab.

It’s over, fellas. The incompetence runs too deeply. The disease is at the top of the organization and runs down like diarrhea down a 90 year-old man’s leg. When the entire organization is trash there’s really no hope in sight.

Unless some miracle happens where a female lawyer and her cronies hellbent on what appears right publicly versus what is actually right is no longer the big shot caller, it’s time to enter the acceptance phase of Kubler-Ross’s 5 stages of death.
tenor.gif

Sad but true. My oldest is almost 16. I've pretty much lost him as a fan to Auburn. I'm kind of jealous. I couldn't ever pull for anyone else. Here's to fighting for sun bowls every year fellas.
Kind of the same boat for me. My son was raised a Cane fan, we went to several games together including the great ND game a couple years back. He's now a sophomore at UGA and has become a big Dawgs' fan and I can't blame him. I frankly wish I could give up on being a Cane, tired of these a$$holes ruining my Saturday's, but I just can't

I gave up during 2014 that Miami would do anything remotely good for the football program.

Then Clemson happened
Then Al Golden was fired
Then Mark Richt was hired.

At that moment, I thought maybe the university wants to be competitive in football.

When canes kicked Notre Dame's shxt in, I thought that Richt still had that dawg in him.

Then Pitt happened
Then 2018 season happened

Richt resigned and I had hoped that Miami can make another hire that will help turn things around in Coral Gables.

Nope, that idiot Fake James decided to go for a lazy hire and buy out Manny Diaz. It was the laziest of the lazy hires. This hire was Ben McAdoo type terrible.

I haven't put much emotion into Miami football since 2014. The university is not worth our time nor our money. If you don't like it, blow it out your ***.

Advertisement
Richt didn't do that well at UGA from about 2008-2015.
2008 hung 52 points on #11 LSU. Won their bowl game. 2 of their 3 losses were to National Championship contenders Bama and UF.
2009 defeated ACC Championship team #7 ranked GT. Won their bowl game.
2010 bad year. 6-7
2011 10-4 bowl game loss
2012 12-2 Defeated #3 UF, bowl game win against #23 Neb, Only losses were against #2 Bama and #6 SC.
2013 8-5 bowl game loss
2014 10-3 #9 Au, bowl win over #20 UL
2015 10-3 (Fired)

Advertisement
Back