turds vs holes (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me preface this by saying that I am not rooting for either team...

But I'd be "less" upset/bothered if UF wins?

I've said it a million times, I know I am in the minority on this board when I say I hate FSU more than anyone (including UF, Notre Dame etc) so that + the fact that this would damper FSU's NY6 hopes and momentum. I know, kill me sue me whatever lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where are all those fsu fans that were rooting for them for whatever mental gymnastics they were able to produce in there head..

They love them, hate sec, root for them against sec, good for conference, secretly root for them to be good, etc

They want them to have a New Year’s 6 Bowl, 10 wins and Mario’s RB to dominate…

I can't stand either one. Wish they could both lose but usually in this match-up i always root for the team with the worse record so each of them end up with as many losses as possible. Also sick of FSU acting like they are the 8-3 National Champs

Advertisement
Insane scoring pace right now. Was waiting for the over throw

Advertisement
Insane scoring pace right now. Was waiting for the over throw
If he wouldn’t have gotten hit it would have been. The hit stopped his full follow through. Course I could be wrong

Advertisement
I hope it turns into a TO and penalty fest. I hate both these ****ers and pray an asteroid hits the stadium.

Anthony Richardson trolling FSU 4 mins into the game. Acting like he just hit a walk off in game 7 of the World Series. No way this ends well for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back