turds vs holes (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hold My Beer

CANE up in heah
Premium
UF getting blown out to cap a flop season for Sun Belt Billy would be fun.

FSU and Norvell choking at home to the lousy Gators would be hilarious

Doak latrines overflowing and submerging 80,000 morons in a yellowish-brown soup would be best of all.

As Marty Mar say:

Season 2 Martin Tv Show GIF by Martin

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't understand some of these attitudes. My history with these 2 fan groups is not remotely close. No equivocations, no buts, I want FSU to smash them. And I want to enjoy reading a fresh crop of Gator Tears before bed tonight.

UF is missing their top 3 WRs tonight. I expect a blood bath and for the Gators to fold early.

Having to choose between eating **** and eating ****, Give me the gata as the Semenholes need some humble **** pie this Thanksgiving.
Yeah it’s not ideal but a sloppy poorly played game where in the end both teams basically lose

Advertisement
I hate the Gators more than almost any other program and fans. FSU’s annoying run this year makes this tougher. But, they already murdered us this year. Losing to the Gators is unlikely to lessen that impact. Therefore, I hope the Noles win 3-2 in the most boring game ever played.

I don't understand some of these attitudes. My history with these 2 fan groups is not remotely close. No equivocations, no buts, I want FSU to smash them. And I want to enjoy reading a fresh crop of Gator Tears before bed tonight.
I beg for mercy.

clarence avant i wasnt thinking GIF by 50th NAACP Image Awards

If you're being tactical about it you want a Forfeit State University win - University in Florida refuse to play us, at least overcoming the optics around FSU is in our own hands.

I'm confident we can out-recruit both down the line, but UiF will throw massive money at recruits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where are all those fsu fans that were rooting for them for whatever mental gymnastics they were able to produce in there head..

They love them, hate sec, root for them against sec, good for conference, secretly root for them to be good, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back