Tunmise Adeleye back in the portal again

Advertisement
Call Me Flirting GIF by Maybelline
She can hit my line anytime

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do we have an offical announcement when he is announcing, kinda sounds like it’ll be tmr reading his tweets but no official
yeah I suspect tomorrow. kid seems like he wants to get it over with and was supposed to be today but we made him slow it down.

hopeful for tomorrow or even late tonight to get excitement going for the program headed into tomorrow

“I think Miami also thinks the longer this goes the more it favors them. If this was a Michigan state done deal type of situation they get the sense it would’ve been over by now. I believe is very strongly considering Miami and that he sees the value in playing here. The biggest thing that seems to be working against Miami is his relationship with Jordan at MSU. This one remains very close.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
my guy, that's just brutalism. you ever seen the cox science building on UM's campus? it's the same **** thing lol.
But if it’s at Miami, it’s simply an unusual building with swag.

Kidding aside, the Hecht and Stanford towers were brutalist constructs. I read someone once joked that if you wanted to know what living in East Germany was like, live at the old dorms.

But if it’s at Miami, it’s simply an unusual building with swag.

Kidding aside, the Hecht and Stanford towers were brutalist constructs. I read someone once joked that if you wanted to know what living in East Germany was like, live at the old dorms.
Not East Germany, it was an insane asylum

Advertisement
Back