Tunmise Adeleye back in the portal again

I know I missed it somewhere in this thread but what was the reason for leaving Texas A&M besides the fact that Jimbo is a terrible person?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m also a tad leery of the “it’s not sustainable”

There are 2+ routes to building a roster. We are basically saying it’s not sustainable based on pre-NIL and portal madness.

It’ll be interesting to see it play out across the country.
It’s not sustainable. The best guys on the best teams are staying put. If you were producing and happy you will most likely stay put the only way it’s sustainable is to have awesome evals on kids jumping from lower levels. Ive actually been surprised at the portal this year. The difference makers seem lighter.

Apparently they have the #1 player in the country for CBB already committed for next year's class. The definitely can get involved in any fight they want.
Booker is consensus #3 but he was ranked outside of the top 100 before the summer so its a little bit of a unique situation. He was a late bloomer that the big boys got on late and MSU was able to hold off as they had the longest relationship with him.

Rivals is the only one that has him #1 though, but all services have him top 10. I think he's more outlier than new normal

Advertisement
Booker is consensus #3 but he was ranked outside of the top 100 before the summer so its a little bit of a unique situation. He was a late bloomer that the big boys got on late and MSU was able to hold off as they had the longest relationship with him.

Rivals is the only one that has him #1 though, but all services have him top 10. I think he's more outlier than new normal
Got ya. I don't follow CBB recruiting much. Buddy of mine told me he ranked #1, guess not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IF we flipped ****ey, Hykeem, and added the rest of the known guys we’re going after that would put us at 313 and some change. That’s what it would take 😂
On top of that, we would need our players' rankings to not drop 5 minutes after committing to us as well 😂

Nice goal for number 1, don’t see how that happens unless we’re flipping dudes from Alabama and Georgia.
Wrestling Smirk GIF

Advertisement
Back