Tunmise Adeleye back in the portal again

Advertisement
Here’s the truth: I am not letting any coach who so abysmally failed on the field like Mario did off the hook. His team was horrible, unwatchable, the worst football since the probation era — AND UP TO THIS POINT — he’s not held a single coach responsible for that failure.

Here’s also the truth: I said yesterday, apparently during one of my manic episodes, that his recruiting is possibly the best in Miami history. This run of success is not a fluke, it started from the moment the guy stepped foot on campus. Heck, if you count 31, it started before he even took the job.

If y’all want to toilet paper over his failures and strut around in your loafers and boxers when he succeeds, by all means keep doing it. Just don’t call me the only broken doll in Toyland because I’m able to process two separate streams of analysis at the same **** time. I ain’t the one who has a problem living in reality, or the one who thinks losing a massive DT isn’t a big deal. That’s apparently most of y’all.

Call me “young fella” one more time and I’ll block you from seeing Cribby’s posts.

images

Advertisement
geo said we're in play for the UNC transfer DT silver who was a former 5*

still another wave of portal guys coming too. If this was any other place other than CIS, I'd say it's too early to freak out
nah certainly no need to freak, but we’re sitting here hoping guys hit the portal while FSU and USC act swiftly regarding their positions of need. USC needed help on D, and they’ve added 2 instant starters already. FSU has added Byers (top o lineman in the portal), Jackson, Bell, Roderick, and now probably Cypress. Those are 4 instant starters at prime positions (OL, TE, DT and DB) and depth, maybe 5 starters if Roderick works his way in there.

The Shemar noise has been lingering for almost a month. I’ll believe it when I see it. I just don’t see many experienced DT’s hitting the portal, and that’s only half the battle. It has to be the point of emphasis moving forward. Cannot rely on maybe’s and potential entries.

Y'all come in all different shapes, sizes, colors, and oddities. Crakka is just one of them-- they happen to be in north North Florida, many have rednecks and a good percentage are still racists as ****. Just go to a UF football game. "Anglo Americans" is just all your types in one jar.
I’m trying to imagine how this post goes over if a white guy is saying it about black people or Latinos and using correlating names in place of Crakka???

Way too early in the off-season to be concerned about if we can land a DT. Mario knows exactly what we need now and has all off-season to get it.

I’m confident in his recruiting and roster construction skills above all else

Advertisement
nah certainly no need to freak, but we’re sitting here hoping guys hit the portal while FSU and USC act swiftly regarding their positions of need. USC needed help on D, and they’ve added 2 instant starters already. FSU has added Byers (top o lineman in the portal), Jackson, Bell, Roderick, and now probably Cypress. Those are 4 instant starters at prime positions (OL, TE, DT and DB) and depth, maybe 5 starters if Roderick works his way in there.

The Shemar noise has been lingering for almost a month. I’ll believe it when I see it. I just don’t see many experienced DT’s hitting the portal, and that’s only half the battle. It has to be the point of emphasis moving forward. Cannot rely on maybe’s and potential entries.
How's their High School recruiting going?

How's their High School recruiting going?
Atrocious, which brings me great joy. Using the portal as a bandaid of sorts will catch up to Prison Mike soon enough. However, one cannot ignore the fact that he’s been killing the portal and his evals have been nearly pristine - hence their mini turnaround.

I’m not saying be more like them, but rather follow their approach in the sense that a lot of these kids are immediately connected with FSU once they hit the portal. They act fast, they identify their targets, and they make sure they’re first to the table. Urgency at positions of need - we showed it with cohen and Davonte (although I hope we’re not done adding OL or DBs from the portal). Now show it at DT and WR.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Way too early in the off-season to be concerned about if we can land a DT. Mario knows exactly what we need now and has all off-season to get it.

I’m confident in his recruiting and roster construction skills above all else
This.

Advertisement
Back