Tunmise Adeleye back in the portal again

Advertisement
Here’s the truth: I am not letting any coach who so abysmally failed on the field like Mario did off the hook. His team was horrible, unwatchable, the worst football since the probation era — AND UP TO THIS POINT — he’s not held a single coach responsible for that failure.

Here’s also the truth: I said yesterday, apparently during one of my manic episodes, that his recruiting is possibly the best in Miami history. This run of success is not a fluke, it started from the moment the guy stepped foot on campus. Heck, if you count 31, it started before he even took the job.

If y’all want to toilet paper over his failures and strut around in your loafers and boxers when he succeeds, by all means keep doing it. Just don’t call me the only broken doll in Toyland because I’m able to process two separate streams of analysis at the same **** time. I ain’t the one who has a problem living in reality, or the one who thinks losing a massive DT isn’t a big deal. That’s apparently most of y’all.

Call me “young fella” one more time and I’ll block you from seeing Cribby’s posts.
Take your coaching x n o’s talk over there in Eye in The Sky..this crootin talk over hea my boy &&we onto something in these parts.

Here’s the truth: I am not letting any coach who so abysmally failed on the field like Mario did off the hook. His team was horrible, unwatchable, the worst football since the probation era — AND UP TO THIS POINT — he’s not held a single coach responsible for that failure.

Here’s also the truth: I said yesterday, apparently during one of my manic episodes, that his recruiting is possibly the best in Miami history. This run of success is not a fluke, it started from the moment the guy stepped foot on campus. Heck, if you count 31, it started before he even took the job.

If y’all want to toilet paper over his failures and strut around in your loafers and boxers when he succeeds, by all means keep doing it. Just don’t call me the only broken doll in Toyland because I’m able to process two separate streams of analysis at the same **** time. I ain’t the one who has a problem living in reality, or the one who thinks losing a massive DT isn’t a big deal. That’s apparently most of y’all.

Call me “young fella” one more time and I’ll block you from seeing Cribby’s posts.
Joining Welcome Home GIF

Welcome

Advertisement
Interested to learn which cognitive impairment the CIS psych ward diagnoses you with. I can notify your next of kin if it’s terminal.
“Would be a big loss” is different than your mopey “huge loss” acting like it already happened. Plus the other guy hasn’t been a general mope recently like you have.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back