Tunmise Adeleye back in the portal again

Advertisement
Thanks for the diagnosis! Hopefully with treatment I will never criticize the staff ever again!

e0377c50-1644-4ad1-b63b-e5b3addd60e6-jpeg.218809

Advertisement
Here’s the truth: I am not letting any coach who so abysmally failed on the field like Mario did off the hook. His team was horrible, unwatchable, the worst football since the probation era — AND UP TO THIS POINT — he’s not held a single coach responsible for that failure.

Here’s also the truth: I said yesterday, apparently during one of my manic episodes, that his recruiting is possibly the best in Miami history. This run of success is not a fluke, it started from the moment the guy stepped foot on campus. Heck, if you count 31, it started before he even took the job.

If y’all want to toilet paper over his failures and strut around in your loafers and boxers when he succeeds, by all means keep doing it. Just don’t call me the only broken doll in Toyland because I’m able to process two separate streams of analysis at the same **** time. I ain’t the one who has a problem living in reality, or the one who thinks losing a massive DT isn’t a big deal. That’s apparently most of y’all.

Call me “young fella” one more time and I’ll block you from seeing Cribby’s posts.

Completely reasonable and I actually agree. The recruiting success is awesome, obviously the best we’ve had at Miami in **** near two decades. However, it would simply be unwise to brush over the disaster that was this past season, and the fact that nobody has been fired (YET) over it as you pointed out.

Also, yes, this guy would fill a major need and would be a big loss.

What happened here anyway? Michigan State? I know he visited but I saw very little suggesting they would be the pick up until these last few hours. Seems like an odd fit.

EDIT: quotes got completely botched, not sure why part of it wasn’t deleting 😂 oops

Last edited:
Look, I’m sure we’re all very excited about the recruiting, but let’s take a beat here. It is completely fair to still be skeptical considering how disastrous the season was.

Also believe it’s fair

Completely reasonable and I actually agree. The recruiting success is awesome, obviously the best we’ve had at Miami in **** near two decades. However, it would simply be unwise to brush over the disaster that was this past season, and the fact that nobody has been fired (YET) over it as you pointed out.

Also, yes, this guy would fill a major need and would be a big loss.

What happened here anyway? Michigan State? I know he visited but I saw very little suggesting they would be the pick up until these last few hours. Seems like an odd fit.
I think there are very few overlooking what happened on the field this past year. What Mario has done recruiting is incredible taking all things into consideration, including the disaster that was last season. And he’s probably not done yet.

Losing one transfer at a position of need is disappointing, but looking big picture, there’s a lot of time remaining to fill that need.

Advertisement
Here’s the truth: I am not letting any coach who so abysmally failed on the field like Mario did off the hook. His team was horrible, unwatchable, the worst football since the probation era — AND UP TO THIS POINT — he’s not held a single coach responsible for that failure.

Here’s also the truth: I said yesterday, apparently during one of my manic episodes, that his recruiting is possibly the best in Miami history. This run of success is not a fluke, it started from the moment the guy stepped foot on campus. Heck, if you count 31, it started before he even took the job.

If y’all want to toilet paper over his failures and strut around in your loafers and boxers when he succeeds, by all means keep doing it. Just don’t call me the only broken doll in Toyland because I’m able to process two separate streams of analysis at the same **** time. I ain’t the one who has a problem living in reality, or the one who thinks losing a massive DT isn’t a big deal. That’s apparently most of y’all.

Call me “young fella” one more time and I’ll block you from seeing Cribby’s posts.
Well apparently Mario left someone off the Christmas card list

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back