Tunmise Adeleye back in the portal again

Advertisement
Last season was tough on all of us but you kinda brought it on yourself young fella. Bolted when the going got tough saying you were taking an extended break. Then Mario starts killing it on the trail and you return earlier than expected with a mopey attitude.

Here’s the truth: I am not letting any coach who so abysmally failed on the field like Mario did off the hook. His team was horrible, unwatchable, the worst football since the probation era — AND UP TO THIS POINT — he’s not held a single coach responsible for that failure.

Here’s also the truth: I said yesterday, apparently during one of my manic episodes, that his recruiting is possibly the best in Miami history. This run of success is not a fluke, it started from the moment the guy stepped foot on campus. Heck, if you count 31, it started before he even took the job.

If y’all want to toilet paper over his failures and strut around in your loafers and boxers when he succeeds, by all means keep doing it. Just don’t call me the only broken doll in Toyland because I’m able to process two separate streams of analysis at the same **** time. I ain’t the one who has a problem living in reality, or the one who thinks losing a massive DT isn’t a big deal. That’s apparently most of y’all.

Call me “young fella” one more time and I’ll block you from seeing Cribby’s posts.

Here’s the truth: I am not letting any coach who so abysmally failed on the field like Mario did off the hook. His team was horrible, unwatchable, the worst football since the probation era — AND UP TO THIS POINT — he’s not held a single coach responsible for that failure.

Here’s also the truth: I said yesterday, apparently during one of my manic episodes, that his recruiting is possibly the best in Miami history. This run of success is not a fluke, it started from the moment the guy stepped foot on campus. Heck, if you count 31, it started before he even took the job.

If y’all want to toilet paper over his failures and strut around in your loafers and boxers when he succeeds, by all means keep doing it. Just don’t call me the only broken doll in Toyland because I’m able to process two separate streams of analysis at the same **** time. I ain’t the one who has a problem living in reality, or the one who thinks losing a massive DT isn’t a big deal. That’s apparently most of y’all.

Call me “young fella” one more time and I’ll block you from seeing Cribby’s posts.
Knoxville baby maker? More like Knoxville haymakers.

Advertisement
Low key happy. I want healthy guys with proven tape.

There‘s another guy out there named Paris Shand. I’m surprised we haven’t offered.
0FB97825-7208-4C3F-A6F2-55101E812429.gif

I agree it was bad but CFB has always been about ur players and Miami simply didn’t have them

Advertisement
Here's some speculation. Isn't this the guy that didn't want to play inside? So that put him at SDE were #90 resides. Seeing us gutted at DT the writing may have been on the wall. AND MSU may be coughing up some of the NIL money that was earmarked for Okunlola. Nevertheless, not counting Mario out.

Our bad, we were just enjoying a great week in recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement

I get it. I’m certainly not running around with blinders on dismissing Mario’s abysmal failure on the field nor making excuses for any of such. Or him seemingly dragging his feet on making any needed coaching changes.

I, along with many others, remained steadfast in our fandom despite the ineptitude we saw on the field last year with hope that Mario would do what Mario does best. I think it’s as obvious as the nose on my face (a distinguished one at that) Mario has had many more wins than losses on the crootin’ trail in YEAR 1.

Choices have consequences. Choosing to leave when the going got tough basically turning in your Cane football card and then returning when things are on an upswing will no doubt bring backlash.

I’’ve got connections.

I get it. I’m certainly not running around with blinders on dismissing Mario’s abysmal failure on the field nor making excuses for any of such. Or him seemingly dragging his feet on making any needed coaching changes.

I, along with many others, remained steadfast in our fandom despite the ineptitude we saw on the field last year with hope that Mario would do what Mario does best. I think it’s as obvious as the nose on my face (a distinguished one at that) Mario has had many more wins than losses on the crootin’ trail in YEAR 1.

Choices have consequences. Choosing to leave when the going got tough basically turning in your Cane football card and then returning when things are on an upswing will no doubt bring backlash.

I’’ve got connections.
I Dont Care Deal With It GIF

In all seriousness, appreciate the back and forth.

Advertisement
Back