Tunmise Adeleye back in the portal again

Personally, I would throw Harris (NC St. Nose tackle) a bag. That’s a big boy and exactly what we need.

I think we’ll get some more names to enter the portal though.
They offered kyon barrs transfer from arizona but he has offers from a lot of big programs so comp will be tough. Usc, lsu, tenn, and some more

Advertisement
I doubt the kid would give us a courtesy visit if he wasn't interested but trying to figure out if the midweek visit is a good thing or a bad thing. Would have thought Mario would have wanted him on campus next weekend for his big visit weekend. Maybe the kid just couldn't make it work.

Portal guys are all business. A lot of them just want to know depth chart and NIL and development for the league. They don’t care about the hype and frills that come along with a recruiting OV weekend.

We need another 4-5 guys on the DL in this portal haul so this is a no brainer (with the FSU kid as a fallback?).

I think of him as a true 3tech…the kid from Georgia State as a potentially more effective Moultrie that can be a Swiss Army knife…need two edge guys for depth, probably one to start like the Harvard kid or someone else that hasn’t hit the portal yet (not sure Kelly is big enough to stand up to the run full time yet) and then a nose tackle like the kid from NCSU.

Advertisement
Personally, I would throw Harris (NC St. Nose tackle) a bag. That’s a big boy and exactly what we need.

I think we’ll get some more names to enter the portal though.
Agreed but we need multiple bodies across multiple positions. Let’s get this one on the board. Think we suffered in our haul last year because we waited too long.

Advertisement
We are going all in on that Nigerian Pipeline and I am all for it.

akeem-african.gif

Advertisement
Portal guys are all business. A lot of them just want to know depth chart and NIL and development for the league. They don’t care about the hype and frills that come along with a recruiting OV weekend.
Agreed. The weekend pomp and circumstance is for the high school kids (with a few exceptions). This is a business trip. Treat it as such.

He’s a transfer, ESD is irrelevant to these guys.

I get that they have a separate 45-day window, but I disagree on ESD being irrelevant to transfers. Transfer or HS recruit, it's 85 spots to fill and these kids are all competing for a limited number of roster spaces. Once ESD is done there will be even fewer spots. Considering how many dudes jumped into the portal (and how much back-channeling there is), I'd expect these guys to try and get in and out as fast as possible (or at least that would be my goal if I was a transfer portal kid).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back